after 15 years, I still see ...

Lenovo

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 5:02 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

My only beef is when I see an FO right near me and I'm almost spamming V22, then in Team Chat calling the guy by name asking for ammo or to look up at me and he just ignores it......

You seem to forget about little thing- the charge bar. If it´s empty one can´t throw ammo;)

Also sometimes as a only FO I have to make a choice- do I give out ammo pack or to put out arty to make it harder for enemies to advance.

Also when I´m only FO, I try to disperse ammo pack out so every medic who is near me would get 1. But then there´s always one who will take ammo pack, reload for 1 bullet and take other too. Unless you are 4-5KD player you will end up dead within minute and there´s no use for you for that extra 1 bullet.

In HC I feel often the urge to facepalm myself when medics throw med packs when my health gauge is filled at 30-40% and 2-3 enemies are rushing at our position. There are better options- shoot at enemies and back down, get needle, revive and get behind spawn shield. Or shoot teammate and revive with needle to full 100% health.

Mindlessly throwing out health packs will usually end up in both teammates dead and that´s no good for the team neither; not to mention to personal scores.

• Like 1
  • 100 1