Jump to content

Recommended Posts

BOTs exist for several reasons. To keep the server from being empty, to keep teams even when less players are on, to keep the map flow going and to give players something to shoot and defend against, aka practice. SO, is there any particular reason why they have poison needles? Is that really necessary? It's not like players need to practice defending against poison needles, because no one ever USES poison needles, so it's not like they're a real part of game play. Instead, BOTs using poison needles only aggravates players who are trying to play the game. I don't understand why they get heavy weapons. Panzer, flame, M97, etc. WE get that there re times there are going to be BOTs on the servers, but do they need to be more annoying than they already are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

 

In my opinion, If you get poisoned by a bot, you must be pretty terrible sorry to say haha. Servers that have poison needles have double jump as well right? So its easy to get away from them (even without double jump) and if you can't then I am not so sure how you are able to keep up with real people. I agree, however, they shouldn't have panzerfaust because theres a limit on it and real players cant select it.

 

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

to give players something to shoot and defend against, aka practice.

 

If bots having flamethrowers and shotguns makes it difficult for you to kill them, wouldn't you say its good to "practice" against them to get better? :P

 

  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Hey!

 

In my opinion, If you get poisoned by a bot, you must be pretty terrible sorry to say haha. Servers that have poison needles have double jump as well right? So its easy to get away from them (even without double jump) and if you can't then I am not so sure how you are able to keep up with real people. I agree, however, they shouldn't have panzerfaust because theres a limit on it and real players cant select it.

 

 

If bots having flamethrowers and shotguns makes it difficult for you to kill them, wouldn't you say its good to "practice" against them to get better? :P

 

Sorry Cheap, but you're wrong, they come out of nowhere with those needles drawn, sometimes when you're leaving spawn or they get behind you. Don't tell me you don't get close to other players when you play, unless you hide far away behind a mortar, like DR Spread 'em lol

Edited by -=HipKat=-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should try our hardcore server. That would suit your needs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, daredevil said:

You should try our hardcore server. That would suit your needs. 

I don't like Silent Mod, sadly.

 

One thing, I promise one thing, no one will complain if BOTs didn't have poison needles.

Edited by -=HipKat=-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually use Poison Needles, they are really helpful when you are low on HP, because they make enemies drop their weapons (Medic lvl 7 or 8), and almost guarantee a kill, you just gotta runaway afterwards.

Also they are great for Medic XP farming, they net you 3 XP per kill to First Aid skill

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

I actually use Poison Needles, they are really helpful when you are low on HP, because they make enemies drop their weapons (Medic lvl 7 or 8), and almost guarantee a kill, you just gotta runaway afterwards.

Also they are great for Medic XP farming, they net you 3 XP per kill to First Aid skill

:Facepalm:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

We are glad you decided to stop by our website and servers. At Fearless Assassins Gaming Community (=F|A=) we strive to bring you the best gaming experience possible. With helpful admins, custom maps and good server regulars your gaming experience should be grand! We love to have fun by playing online games especially W:ET, Call of Duty Series, Counter Strike: Series, Minecraft, Insurgency, DOI, TF2 & Battlefield Series and if you like to do same then join us! Here, you can make worldwide friends while enjoying the game. Anyone from any race and country speaking any language can join our Discord and gaming servers. We have clan members from US, Canada, Europe, Sri Lanka, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, UK, Austria, Poland, Finland and many other countries. It doesn't matter how much good you are in the game or how much good English you speak. We believe in making new friends from all over the world. If you want to have fun and want to make new friends join up our gaming servers and our VoIP servers any day and at any time. .

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.