ET Server Suggestion Omni-BOTs Revisited

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

BOTs exist for several reasons. To keep the server from being empty, to keep teams even when less players are on, to keep the map flow going and to give players something to shoot and defend against, aka practice. SO, is there any particular reason why they have poison needles? Is that really necessary? It's not like players need to practice defending against poison needles, because no one ever USES poison needles, so it's not like they're a real part of game play. Instead, BOTs using poison needles only aggravates players who are trying to play the game. I don't understand why they get heavy weapons. Panzer, flame, M97, etc. WE get that there re times there are going to be BOTs on the servers, but do they need to be more annoying than they already are?

Hey!

In my opinion, If you get poisoned by a bot, you must be pretty terrible sorry to say haha. Servers that have poison needles have double jump as well right? So its easy to get away from them (even without double jump) and if you can't then I am not so sure how you are able to keep up with real people. I agree, however, they shouldn't have panzerfaust because theres a limit on it and real players cant select it.

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

to give players something to shoot and defend against, aka practice.

If bots having flamethrowers and shotguns makes it difficult for you to kill them, wouldn't you say its good to "practice" against them to get better? :P

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
4 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Hey!

In my opinion, If you get poisoned by a bot, you must be pretty terrible sorry to say haha. Servers that have poison needles have double jump as well right? So its easy to get away from them (even without double jump) and if you can't then I am not so sure how you are able to keep up with real people. I agree, however, they shouldn't have panzerfaust because theres a limit on it and real players cant select it.

If bots having flamethrowers and shotguns makes it difficult for you to kill them, wouldn't you say its good to "practice" against them to get better? :P

Sorry Cheap, but you're wrong, they come out of nowhere with those needles drawn, sometimes when you're leaving spawn or they get behind you. Don't tell me you don't get close to other players when you play, unless you hide far away behind a mortar, like DR Spread 'em lol

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
39 minutes ago, daredevil said:

You should try our hardcore server. That would suit your needs. 

I don't like Silent Mod, sadly.

One thing, I promise one thing, no one will complain if BOTs didn't have poison needles.

Edited by -=HipKat=-

I actually use Poison Needles, they are really helpful when you are low on HP, because they make enemies drop their weapons (Medic lvl 7 or 8), and almost guarantee a kill, you just gotta runaway afterwards.

Also they are great for Medic XP farming, they net you 3 XP per kill to First Aid skill

• Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
12 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

I actually use Poison Needles, they are really helpful when you are low on HP, because they make enemies drop their weapons (Medic lvl 7 or 8), and almost guarantee a kill, you just gotta runaway afterwards.

Also they are great for Medic XP farming, they net you 3 XP per kill to First Aid skill

:Facepalm:

• Haha 1