Gargomon reporting for duty

Gargomon

Heyas,

Yesterday I was fondly remembering the good old days of playing ET, and somehow I found myself here.  Thank you to this whole community for keeping such a wonderful game alive :)

I used to play RtCW (way too much) mostly on Happy Penguin, then ET (way too much) mostly on Whosgaming.  Around 2010 I moved on to newer, shinier games (and MMOs, *shudder*) but nothing really tickled that competitive teamplay itch like ET did.

Once upon a time I was a fair shot, but it's gonna take some time to knock off all the rust....

It amazed me to see a few names online that I recognized, still playing after all this time!

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Gargomon said:

Around 2010 I moved on to newer, shinier games (and MMOs, *shudder*) but nothing really tickled that competitive teamplay itch like ET did.

Totally feel ya here

Glad you have come back to the awesome!

20 hours ago, kajto3 said:

Hello @Gargomon  , welcome to Fearless Assassins! Good to see you decided to join us, ET will probably never die because of players coming back all the time.

this sentence in full, is all that is "ET", in 2006 already there was talk of the death of ET, and everyone ran away to new games, the best we are after 15 years, to be here in this forum to discuss it, who the would have thought, thanks Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory !!! and thanks to all of you "Brothers"