Chinatown (TDM)

Killhouse (TDM)

Showdown (TDM)

Strike (S&D, first to 6)

WetWork (TDM)

Overgrown (TDM)

Backlot (TDM)

Ambush (TDM)

Feel free to make any suggestions here: https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/252-cod-server-suggestion/

There have been some complaints about S&D lasting so long. Also, it is not the most popular game mode.

If we have to break the monotony of TDM, why not use some other game modes too, like sabotage or domination?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Partisan GR said:

There have been some complaints about S&D lasting so long. Also, it is not the most popular game mode.

If we have to break the monotony of TDM, why not use some other game modes too, like sabotage or domination?

I added those rounds because many of the players were wanting more rounds in S&D, however there might be some who think differently. If I see more players requesting less rounds, then I will be sure to bump it down. I’ll also talk about it with the rest of the COD team, as well as talk about possibly adding those other game modes into the rotation. 

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

I have to agree with Partisan here.  While we have a handful requesting more rounds, I watched 6 or 7 players drop off today waiting for rounds.  I think 6 may be too much.  The problem really comes in play when they don't know how the game mode works, and the attacking team has campers.   Players get impatient watching nothing happening.

Perhaps changing one to Domination might be a good call?

Spyder

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spyderwebber said:

I have to agree with Partisan here.  While we have a handful requesting more rounds, I watched 6 or 7 players drop off today waiting for rounds.  I think 6 may be too much.  The problem really comes in play when they don't know how the game mode works, and the attacking team has campers.   Players get impatient watching nothing happening.

Perhaps changing one to Domination might be a good call?

Spyder

I'll talk with everyone and see what would be the best to reduce the round count to. I have received numerous complaints about it, so thank you for addressing it. As for the domination, I wanted to kinda avoid that because I feel like it would just be a frag and tube fest at the capture points, however it won't hurt us to try new things out.

9 minutes ago, Shoes said:

Or reduce it to 3 rounds.

I was also thinking of that.

2/2/2019 Rotation

Vacant (TDM)

Brodcast (Domination)

Crash (S&D, first to 4)

Chinatown (TDM)

Killhouse (TDM)

Showdown (TDM)

Strike (S&D, first to 4)

Bloc (Domination)

Overgrown (TDM)

Backlot (TDM)

Ambush (TDM)

Added domination into the rotation, and reduced the S&D rounds. 

Feel free to make any suggestions here: https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/252-cod-server-suggestion/

2/3/2019 Rotation

Vacant (TDM)

Brodcast (Domination)

Crash (S&D, first to 6)

Countdown (TDM)

Killhouse (TDM)

Showdown (TDM)

Strike (S&D, first to 6)

Bloc (Domination)

Overgrown (TDM)

Backlot (TDM)

Ambush (TDM)

Replaced Chinatown with Countdown, and bumped the S&D round count back up to 6 as per player request.

2/18/2019 Rotation

Vacant (TDM)

Brodcast (Domination)

Crash (S&D, first to 6)

Countdown (TDM)

Killhouse (TDM)

Showdown (TDM)

Strike (S&D, first to 6)

Bloc (Domination)

Overgrown (TDM)

City Streets/Market (TDM)

Ambush (TDM)

Replaced Overgrown with City Streets/Market.

Feel free to make any suggestions here: https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/102692-cod4-map-rotation-suggestions-2019

Edited by Sonofdoc