Markarov´s Introduction

Markarov

Dear Fealess Assassins,

I´m new here, so I would like to give you a little Introduction of myself.

I´m Markarov, a 20 year old CoD4-Vet with German nationality. Don´t panic, the prejudices about germans are not true :D I´m not a "Nazi" and the last couple of those iq-reduced doughebags are located in Saxony :D:D  I had stopped playing about 2015 caused by private problems. But when I saw CoD4 in the Winter-sale of steam 2018, I began falling back in love with this game. I am a very kind and funny person, with me you will have lots of fun on guarantee :D I´m in love with music and art, (martial art aswell :)) and I spent many many many hours on Call of Duty (and I will spend even more hours in it ;)).

I always have an ear and mind for every topic and thought :) If you want to add me to your friendlist, don´t hesitate to contact me on discord.

P.s. I prefer the 24/7 Beginners Server and wait for every person who wants to play with me (and if you didn´t notice, I love brackets :D).

Best Greetings,

Markarov

Edited by Markarov
  • Like 1

@Markarov welcome here 

Nice to see another German mate :)

Even because we play 2 different games I think we see us only sometimes via Discord or Clan page, but anyway. Good Luck and have Much Fun on the CoD Server :)

~snjekie

• Love 1