ET FPS problem help please :c

SkeeZ
Go to solution Solved by kajto3,

my computer is always updated, I have not installed anything that may have compromised the audio, I left et open on jay3 as I often do when I go to sleep, and the next morning began to croak if I watched a video on the internet, or the television on the internet, then I go inside and it was minimized, and I find that the fps fizzled a lot and the audio crackled, initially what would you do?
I closed the game, I restarted the PC, and restarted the router, in theory it's ok, but no, it begins an ordeal endless, I begin to suspect anything that I did earlier than the incident
update:
sound driver
win 10 1803 to 1809

however, formatting and reinstalling 1803
would have to return everything as it was about 2 months ago, but it is the same, from here I began to doubt the connection because I still have real problems of connection that now everyone knows, beyond this, I also doubted the added maps and even of my cfg, but honestly I have tried them all:
I deleted all the pk3
or removed the jaymod folder
I delete profiles, etconfigs etc ...
I tried to reinstall again,
I tried to use a default cfg
nothing changes.
but now he does not croak, in the videos and the television, he croaks only in age, on the servers in question

I recently returned home, I left the PC on the ET: Legacy server for 6 hours
and I'm not having problems the fps are fixed at 76, and the audio is perfect
if now by on jay3, with normal age just reinstalled, already croak