Welcome to 2019! Happy New Year and Best Wishes to you and your family!  - Fearless Assassins Team!

Hello guys, just wondering can we give regular community members lvl 1? I see alot of regulars who have been playing along time still set at 0. Thanks HOTSPUR. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

we sure can providing there good regulars level one is given automatically by the server after so much xp is gained tho

cant remember the amount off the top of my head and all level 1 gives them is the ability to use pm 

if you feel there are a few that deserve it you can ask any recruiter + to check them out and give them level 1

Thanks dx.. 😂 I know it dont give much mate just better then 0 thats all, and shows we care 👍 for everyone. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, D..X said:

we sure can providing there good regulars level one is given automatically by the server after so much xp is gained tho

cant remember the amount off the top of my head and all level 1 gives them is the ability to use pm 

if you feel there are a few that deserve it you can ask any recruiter + to check them out and give them level 1

Not on Jay 1 or Jay 2. For one, you don't need anything set to PM 

4 hours ago, D..X said:

20K xp automatic server give lvl 1  

• Like 2

On silent servers 20k xp grants lvl1, which gives permission to use PM. On jaymod you can pm from lvl0 and 20k xp doesnt give u lvl1 automatically. I like the idea hot :)

11 hours ago, elcabron said:

Il server automatico 20k xp fornisce lvl 1  

I servers non hanno mai assegnato in automatico il livello, è lo staff che assegna i levelli.

Only me, because I am the black sheep of FA, I have the (level 0)
despite I have almost 2 million xp in 2 servers
I'm the Lenovo Devil

• Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

6 hours ago, Lenovo said:

I servers non hanno mai assegnato in automatico il livello, è lo staff che assegna i levelli.

Only me, because I am the black sheep of FA, I have the (level 0)
despite I have almost 2 million xp in 2 servers
I'm the Lenovo Devil

Hey, lenovo I don't think anyone really hates you mate. Maybe you should put whatever is bothering you behind and move on life to short mate 👍 

• Like 7
  • 100 1

maybe we can set it for all servers that 20k xp = LVL 1 and for Legends with million or more XP (like Romash on RCTR Jay) Clanfriend Legend lvl or so.

maybe would be a good idea to allow regular players to reach more levels, like from lvl 0 to 5, unlocking commands like !howfair or so. Mainly for fun purposes.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, FCC said:

maybe would be a good idea to allow regular players to reach more levels, like from lvl 0 to 5, unlocking commands like !howfair or so. Mainly for fun purposes.

Level 5 is reserved for applicants. 

Levels 1 to 4 are available to regulars and they have been given out already to those that help out on a regular basis. Levels 6 to 9 are Vip levels also available to the public if they choose to support FA financially a bit :P. Level 10 are special cases. 

If you check the admin level structure on the wiki, you can see what and who each level is designed for. https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Admin_Level_Structure

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 3

On 1/9/2019 at 2:29 AM, Snjekie said:

maybe we can set it for all servers that 20k xp = LVL 1 and for Legends with million or more XP (like Romash on RCTR Jay) Clanfriend Legend lvl or so.

The clanfriend lvl is reserved for those who are helpfull and nice, mature players. Unfortunately xp doesn't uqual ppl's xp in rl, meaning some can be childish even if they have the 1 M xp on server 😋

Giving the lvl to these ppl, who should represent the clan in a nice way would only hurt our reputation. Nice thought anyways 🙂

• Like 3

i would add .... level 4 comes with some admins commands.

So they have to be able to use those wisely.

Gengis

• Like 3

Level 10 should have !aliases command
Without this, it's hard to do admin work when people change nickname constantly.

I still have to ask friends from FA for help in recognizing who is who.
(We know who Who is... 😜)
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

jaymod has user.db limit still and we don't have PM restrictions on jaymod.  So their is no auto level set. 

If someone is good regular, @HOTSPUR - recommend them to recruiter or higher and they can give the level 1 or above as per your suggestions and feedback but only after you make sure those players are good admins. 

Also we remove users from user.db after 90 days on an avg - with level 1 or above - we don't so we don't want to clog up old users who are not active in user.db. 

Some clan servers will give level 1 to 20 based on your XP and you wouldn't get anything with it - we don't do that childish stuff. 

• Like 4