Really bad lag

Wikingg
Go to solution Solved by Buckwild,

Nothing /r_primitives 2 and vid_restart helped and no, im not using laptop..i dont know how you all think so. :D  there is my computer specs and lagmeter thingy...but seems weird..tryed other server and i didnt issue any problems there. 2020004384_nimetn.png.cf69012b30825f53405562a1731cbc9a.png

lagmeter..txt

Your ISP's DSLAM does show 13% packetloss with 788ms average latency.... but I don't see that carried down. In any case, that's an odd thing to see and I'd give your ISP a call regardless of whether it's affecting your connection or not--looks like oversold service.

dsl-roibng11-50dc60-2.dhcp.inet.fi -   13 |  324 |  285 |   15 |  788 | 4599 | 3298 

Still unsure what you have for a GPU- dxdiag would help that. It would also help to know which server you're trying to play on.
Thanks!

• Leader
1 hour ago, Xernicus said:

dxdiag would help that.

@Wikingg , Xernicus meant to run the "Dxdiag" program via  Cortana, the Command Prompt or the Search command.

You can send the "DxDiag.txt" report to him privately, if you wish.  That will show him additional information from the diagnostic tests.