Request for a Jaymod championship

Lenovo

Request for a Jaymod Championship  

25 members have voted

1. 1. if there were a team Jaymod Championship, would you be interested in participating?

• it's a great idea, I approve
    • it's not in my interests, I would not participate

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/19 at 10:59 PM

It would be nice to organize a 6-to-6 team jaymod championship
we are so many players, we could create many teams and would be followed all year round, and with a small inscription you could accumulate the money for the prizes, the forum seems to me, the ideal place for a survey

• Like 4

we have many people who can do the Twitch tv

you could make an entry, of 10 dollars per person = 60 dollars per team (+ any bench, example 4, total 10 players $ 100 per team

assume, to be able to create at least 20 teams, you could get 2000 dollars, divisible for the first 3 teams classified

example:
1st 1000 dollars
2 700 dollars
3rd $ 300

Edited by Lenovo
  • Love 1

Just now, Lenovo said:

Shoutcast in many languages or livestream via youtube would be nice 😍

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Lenovo said:

you could make an entry, of 10 dollars per person = 60 dollars per team (+ any bench, example 4, total 10 players $ 100 per team

assume, to be able to create at least 20 teams, you could get 2000 dollars, divisible for the first 3 teams classified

example:
1st 1000 dollars
2 700 dollars
3rd $ 300

DIaPRSAUIAIcOnH.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP

Sounds cool. Do you have a servercfg that would work with Jaymod? And a general idea of how you would adjust the ruleset to fit Jaymod or adjust Jaymod to fit the ruleset (I'm thinking about doublejump, spawntime intervals, maps, weapon restrictions, etc etc)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

Sounds cool. Do you have a servercfg that would work with Jaymod? And a general idea of how you would adjust the ruleset to fit Jaymod or adjust Jaymod to fit the ruleset (I'm thinking about doublejump, spawntime intervals, maps, weapon restrictions, etc etc)

would be more serious, use a configuration similar to the competition of the late www.clanbase.com, and adapt it to jaymod, certainly for the double weapon and double jump are contrary, the basic configuration of jay1 is excellent, just change, some parameters related to the times of respawn, fire for effect, and disable the antirush scripts, it should be transformed, in a kind of stopwatch of the old RTCW you know what I mean?

good idea sounds like fun .. but looks as tho team Germany already won they have syrooxs.lol an last few times i tried hosting this stuff its hard to get enough peeps. to actually commit. would be kool to do this with each pop mod .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I noticed that this period the forum is not very popular, just 14 people voted, I hope in a vote, more concrete, maybe the idea is not good?

I think that the idea of the National teams is good, so you avoid clans too strong like the [dd] who will play with their Nationals, rather than together, so we avoid being too strong, and people do not lose the desire to participate

Edited by Lenovo

• Platinum VIP

I think nowadays people want to see a promising organisation and planning before commiting to a tournament. Right now it is just an idea, there are no rules stated, no dates specified, no minimal amount of teams etc etc

People post tournament ideas maybe every month, yet there are never tournaments being held. You want to distinguish yourself from all these failed ideas.

yes sure

I have already managed a National team, and 1 CLAN and I organized the 2007 Italian Championship

I am a precise person, punctual, and organized this, it is my bread, obviously you can not do everything yourself, obviously the support of the FA clan is necessary, what you say is an intelligent observation, in fact this topic is to understand how many people they are interested in playing it, and how interested they are to help organize it.
As you can see it is only a Pool, it is not up to me to decide how it should be organized and managed, you should in the meantime create a group (staff) to manage everything.
Of course if when the pool is closed, the number of votes will be few, we will have to give up, I hope we can get a satisfactory result

Edited by Lenovo