RInput error help please

Lenovo
Go to solution Solved by Lenovo,

Did you run rinput as administrator?
Make sure that this process's name is exact - differs if using et Legacy. (ctrl + shift + esc -> details tab)

If you did all that please provide more information about your system(including build version), specs, etc.

• Thanks 1

Mi spiace sotto la finestra principale del prompt, questo messaggio di errore era nascosto, non capisco perché, ma il messaggio di richiesta dice che la libreria con esito positivo è entrata in processo

145651323_registerfiled.jpg.fad792956cca2da368c76d1e1309cc6d.jpgrimput2.jpg.4f7922ad04799d82e171de88b87de901.jpg

what will be the cause?

Edited by JirenTV

the error message was from the previous attempt written in uppercase, sorry

this is the right message I got

Immagine.jpg.2521581cf1189b435e8119b5d8c2d4db.jpg

the only drawback is that I have to find a new sensitivity, starting from scratch, because everything has changed, too slow
before I used 2.2, now with 3.6 is still slow, however it seems more precise, we hope not to have created a problem

Edited by JirenTV

11 hours ago, Lenovo said:

the only drawback is that I have to find a new sensitivity, starting from scratch, because everything has changed, too slow
before I used 2.2, now with 3.6 is still slow, however it seems more precise, we hope not to have created a problem

Since the version, 1.3.1 rinput bypasses windows settings to provide you true raw input with 1-1 movement. Therefore you might have settings on your system that compromised that 1-1 ratio meaning now you experience different sensitiity etc.

I'd recommend using previous settings and check how much space you need for 180 degrees turn and 360 degrees turn (cm/inches) then with rinput you can set the sensi that corresponds to your previous measurements. This would be the closest to what you have been playing with.

Anywho seems that primary issue is resolved, have fun playing :)

• Thanks 1