EVIL BUTTERS

RIP MOM...

My condolences man, one of my grandfathers also died with that disease, very tough, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Deepest condolences, Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss.  My deepest and sincere condolences to your and your family.   May she rest in peace.

my condolences man and im so sorry for your loss

My condolences.... hang on there....

Sorry for your loss Butterz, I know you've had a lot to deal with over the pas few years.  Thoughts are with you and your family 😘😘

• Love 1

1. I'm so very sorry and I'm sending healing vibrations to you and yours.

2. Pick up your phone.

• Love 1

a big big big big hug.. Butters!!! 
My condolences.. 

My deepest sympathy and  commiseration to you.  Hang in there bud

Sad to hear that, my condolences mate!

Butters I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you always

Brother, You and I have talked about this alot in the past, Im sorry it had to happen during the silly season but I know that you will move forward and be in a good spot in the future. Dont feel guilty about it, you have given all you can.

-Chad

P.S. Call me this weekend

• Love 1