Rebuilding Computer

->RoGue

I'm taking the opportunity to wipe my laptop and reinstall things before I go back to college, and I wanted to ask what I need to do to not lose my GUID. Is there a file I can save from this install that I can just put in the new install to maintain continuity? I know my GUID is saved in my profile here, so if there's no file to save could someone tell me how to set my GUID in the new install? I assume there's a way, since I've heard about some Keith guy who's changing his GUID to other people's.

Thanks,

-RoGue

Well, I reinstalled everything, but when I try and join I get kicked for PB integrity error. All I added to the new install were my personal configs from previous install as well as the etkey file. I've had the configs for a long time and have never had problems with them, so it seems that it's the etkey that's the issue. So how can I get around this?

-RoGue