Req cfg (autoexec or config)

i n f e c t e d

Hi Guys, I have a problem with my autoexec and also with etconfiq .. I've rebuilt my bit, but some things are not working as they should 1.) Brightness is too dark, and I can not figure out where I can adjust this 2.) Names are not displayed properly .. I have actually replaced an old name but for some reason I still have them in and not my originals (snjekie) .. 3.) Direction: my direction is constantly changing .. that is .: I do pointer left, he goes right .. and just as if I try the other way round .. Maybe someone has nh standard Cfg that I can copy and modify or knows how I can do my "right".

(as file my Cfg)

Good night and thank you in advance :)

Basti / Snjekie

autoexec.cfg

On 12/20/2018 at 10:52 PM, Snjekie said:

Hi Guys, I have a problem with my autoexec and also with etconfiq .. I've rebuilt my bit, but some things are not working as they should 1.) Brightness is too dark, and I can not figure out where I can adjust this

Been a good few years since i touched my cfg ((10+ years tbh) but......

You can alter the brightness in either ET options or you can edit your cfg, in your config you need to change the r_gamma setting, yours is 1.3 which is too dark IMHO, mines set at 2.2 (please note that if you change brightness settings in ET options you can only go up to 2.0).

seta r_mapoverBrightBits ("0","1","2" or "3") / Sets brightness of map
seta r_overBrightBits  ("0","1","2" or "3") / Sets brightness of entities

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snjekie said:

@Snuffs99 ill do it, but in et its still 1.3,  ill change it in confiq to 2.0 but if i start game with this cfg its also 1.3 again, idk why

If its just brightness then you can alter in options mate........options--> system--> calibrate brightness.

Make sure your cfg is in all ET folders and not just etmain, so make sure you have one in NQ, noquarter, jay, silent etc etc.

Least that way you know you have a cfg in all mods should you need to exec said cfg. You could even add settings to the et.exe shortcut so when its run settings are done as et.exe is run.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Thanks 1