LOOKING FOR U

southog

dude if you want dadtes i can hook you up B)

LOL southog is married with children !! And he looks happy in those pictures :)

I think he actually wants to know how many girls are owning his butt on the F|A servers :D

dude if you want dadtes i can hook you up B)

LOL southog is married with children !! And he looks happy in those pictures :)

I think he actually wants to know how many girls are owning his butt on the F|A servers :D

Finaly somebody gets it , Lkike I say is good to know the girls kickass to on ET ps.I'm pro females rights :thanks

Finaly somebody gets it , Lkike I say is good to know the girls kickass to on ET ps.I'm pro females rights :thanks

SO...is your wife nearby? With a heavy hand of wupass ready to swat you in the back of the head? :lol:

I'm pro female rights too! I wish my wife would go out and get a job, help pay the bills, and stop wearing bras. Instead shes at home with our 3 children, cooking cleaning and picking up. And the bras she wears are just plain sexy :shock:

I like to tell her she got the shabby end of the bargain...I get to clock in and clock out...her job doesn't end for another 18 years :twisted:

p.s....couches aren't very comfortable