ET Server Suggestion NQ1 adrenaline shots

Siwex89

After hearing of many ppl complaining about adrenaline shots, I've decided to make this topic.
Enabled adrenaline shot completely changed server gameplay, now it's all about extra stamina.
If I remember correctly, the update was supposed to be without any big differences compared to the old version, but adrenaline turned this server into something completely different. 

And the fact that taking ammo-pack gives you another shot makes it unlimited, red eyes everywhere all the time.

Shutting it off will bring back good old NQ1. 😜😜

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

You should only get 1 adrenaline shot to get out of spawn fast. Ammo should never give u stamina shot back. That's messed up and if that's the case, will remove it completely. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, daredevil said:

You should only get 1 adrenaline shot to get out of spawn fast. Ammo should never give u stamina shot back. That's messed up and if that's the case, will remove it completely. 

if i remember correctly ammo packs will give you another adren needle 

• Administrators

Thanks! I made some changes - 

5:09:18 PM:> g_adrenaline
-------------------------
"g_adrenaline" is:"622" default:"0"

1	Spawn with no adrenaline needles, can only get them from ammo packs
2	Ammo packs do not contain adrenaline needles
4	Can only carry one needle at a time
8	Adrenaline does not boost health
16	Adrenaline does not boost stamina
32	Adrenaline causes player's eyes to glow red when used
64	Health packs cannot be picked up while using adrenaline
128	Enables adrenaline for soldiers (1.2.3 and higher)
256	Enables adrenaline for medics (1.2.3 and higher)
512	Enables adrenaline for engineers (1.2.3 and higher)
1024	Enables adrenaline for field ops (1.2.3 and higher)
2048	Enables adrenaline for covert ops (1.2.3 and higher)
4096	While using adrenaline you receive only half the damage (1.2.7 and higher)

2+4+8+32+64+512 = 622

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Siwex89 said:

much better now  :)
thank you for such fast respond!

np. Please let me know if any issue is still lingering after mod update. Next, I will be working on new vsays but before that i would like to get all fixed. 

I had left some perk enabled for Engineer, so they can get the obj done. If their is any issues with banners, please let me know as well. Thank you for reporting the issue.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, daredevil said:

np. Please let me know if any issue is still lingering after mod update. Next, I will be working on new vsays but before that i would like to get all fixed. 

I had left some perk enabled for Engineer, so they can get the obj done. If their is any issues with banners, please let me know as well. Thank you for reporting the issue.

There's one more thing .
I didn't check how it works on jay or silent servers so i'm not sure if it's normal but it seems that everybody can call vote. I know that it's useful considering that nq1 don't have many admins with !shuffle cmd but some players started to call vote  3-4 times in row and it's quite annoying.

• Administrators
On 12/21/2018 at 4:59 AM, Siwex89 said:

There's one more thing .
I didn't check how it works on jay or silent servers so i'm not sure if it's normal but it seems that everybody can call vote. I know that it's useful considering that nq1 don't have many admins with !shuffle cmd but some players started to call vote  3-4 times in row and it's quite annoying.

Will remove it for now. In future - we will on LUA so it will auto get cancelled instantly below certain admin level. 

• Like 1