Windows Auto writing program

Aniky

I have been wondering last couple of days, since im having some extra work with certain online work, does there exist a program which would write instead of you and u would just be making a copy paste text into it? Doing some stuffs which doesnt allow me to copy paste text into window for writing, so im losing quite some time on it and was thinking if there exists any program that would write the stuffs u put into it? Tried some googling, but hard to find anything when i dont even know what would i write speficially in search bar :D

13 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

Are you looking for plagiarism tools or re-phrasing tools? ... or some kind of AI to do your writing?

It's really hard explaining, but gonna try it like this.

Lets say, im writing here on this site, and i want to use a copy paste function, basically pasting some text from somewhere else, but the site doesnt allow me do that, so now instead of writing all that down manually on my own, i wonder if there's a program that would write that instead of me and i could paste that text into that program to write it? Does it make any more logic now? :D

It's called spinning.

Search for "article spinner" on Google. 

They suck though.  You'd have to proof read it to avoid sounding like your English is poor.  

The more you pay, the better the quality 

• Leader

@Aniky wants to be able to paste text into an input area on a website that does not allow pasting?  

With earlier OSs, there were programs to input text directly into the keyboard buffer, as if the human had typed it.

Here is a Google Search that I used to find some answers.  It also got results that are more "how to copy from a website".

G-search for "how to paste into a protected website"

• Leader
4 hours ago, Chuckun said:

Sounded to me more like he wants a spinner to defeat plagerism...! Who knows xD 

I thought that he wanted to do something almost the opposite of that! :D

19 hours ago, Chuckun said:

Sounded to me more like he wants a spinner to defeat plagerism...! Who knows xD 

Nah dont need anything like that, basically like explained above i just need a program that would write the text into protected website that does not allow copy paste function.

3 minutes ago, Chuckun said:

Just disable JavaScript for that website. You're welcome :)

Yeh i did via about:config, the thing itself works, now the problem comes from the fact that the host of that website somehow monitors the copy paste? I kind of wonder how do they do that? basically they can see difference between copy pasting and normal writing, thats why i was searching the program that would mimic the normal writing style.

Without the use of JavaScript in any form, I don't see how they could possibly monitor your input on-the-fly.  Unless they are using HTML5 in which case my knowledge is not yet up-to-date sadly and am still vague on this.  

Download this free software: https://www.autohotkey.com/

Once downloaded and installed, download the file I attached to this post (clipboard_paste.ahk), and launch it.

Once launched, you will be able to "paste as typing" anything from the clipboard by using WIN + CTRL + V (instead of CTRL + V), even in protected fields.

So, select some text, do CTRL + C, and then do WIN + CTRL + V and it will type the content from the clipboard.  You can try it here on this on this simple field:  http://jsfiddle.net/ZjR9P/2/embedded/result/

clipboard_paste.ahk

Edited by n3g4n
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Aniky said:

Yeh i did via about:config, the thing itself works, now the problem comes from the fact that the host of that website somehow monitors the copy paste? I kind of wonder how do they do that? basically they can see difference between copy pasting and normal writing, thats why i was searching the program that would mimic the normal writing style. 

Maybe it's pasting in a different font? Try copying something you actually typed into the text box into Word so you can see if they're using a different size or font.

21 hours ago, n3g4n said:

Download this free software: https://www.autohotkey.com/

Once downloaded and installed, download the file I attached to this post (clipboard_paste.ahk), and launch it.

Once launched, you will be able to "paste as typing" anything from the clipboard by using WIN + CTRL + V (instead of CTRL + V), even in protected fields.

So, select some text, do CTRL + C, and then do WIN + CTRL + V and it will type the content from the clipboard.  You can try it here on this on this simple field:  http://jsfiddle.net/ZjR9P/2/embedded/result/

clipboard_paste.ahk

Perfect, thats exactly the thing i was looking for, so i would assume that the site is gonna register it as a normal typing as if i was writing that right? I disabled the addition of being able to paste the copied text on the protected websites and used this program and it was still able to write it down, so i assume its gonna register it like that as well.

Thanks again for this, will save me tons of time in my work :D

18 hours ago, Chuckun said:

I think Aniky is trying to beat his friends at the touch typing speed test lmao xD 

Hahah no, im being a good boy :P

Edited by Aniky