shadowst0rm
Go to solution Solved by RendeL,

Hello, I am new, and found your forum by accident. I was happy to see that there is a lot of interest in ET, I LOVE this game. I tried to join some servers, but kept getting errors and such. I've tried downloading the files, putting them in right spots, etc. So, right now, I am pretty frustrated, and instead, just want to start fresh. I did a little looking and I did not see any sort of step by step procedure, so my question is this: Would anyone be willing to take a few minutes, and list a step by step procedure for someone wanting to play, and assuming they had NOTHING on their computer? So from the very beginning, to the end? I think this way would be best, as my efforts prior have failed. If this has already been done, sorry, its late, and I don't mean to be redundant, just frustrated right now. Thanks! <3

• Like 2

• Solution

Hello and welcome to the forums. Nice that you found us and ET!

So basicly you only need to download full et, you can do it here: https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/774-enemy-territory-full-version/

All you need to do is unzip (if it is zip pack) and launch the installer, it will install all the files needed.

When installation is finished, run the et.exe as administrator, it is the most important thing here.

Then join a server, you can find our servers here: https://fearless-assassins.com/enemyterritory-servers.html?server=jay1

To join a server, open console (pic below) and type /connect serveriphere:port

keyboard4.jpg.464eb4ab2a8ec2cb93badb2ab08d5369.jpg

Hope this helps getting started, feel free to ask more help if things go wrong.

Otherwise enjoy your stay here and happy fragging! 🙂

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 2

if you do not download some maps or packages while you are connecting open the console and type /cl_allowdownload 1 and hit enter
type /cl_autoupdate 1 and press enter
type /cl_wwwdownload 1 and hit enter

• Like 4