Lamborghini Huracan's launch control limited

Ftwo

I found it quite interesting so I'm gonna share that news with You :)

Launch control is an electronic aid to assist drivers of both racing and street cars to accelerate rapidly from a standing start.

Video of Huracan performing Launch control

Lamborghini Huracan has a limit of launches (250) After that you have a check engine light that can lead to random fault codes. The truth is, after 250 launch-controlled starts or driving in a launch control mode for that number of occasions, it's time is simply over :D Lamborghini haven't commented anything yet.

As a car enthusiast, this came to me as a little surprise. Most of the car don't have such things limited.   Anyways, to think about that, there is always a limit for gearboxes lifetime as well, so that's the reason. Launching your car (with that kind of power) from a standing start is going to hurt even the toughest-made gearboxes and powertrain.

Article Here!