!Chuck4Abuck

Lest keep on gamin with a positive attitude one more year .

Well hello there [you] i hope your doing great , so yea is great to be in the one year old account club , on august 25 it will be my new years day on F|A well just a few words for everyone i know and everyone that makes a part of this gamin community .

Lets start from the top , our founders the sexy administrators of the level 15 yea those with red color names on our forums .

Rainer ,joe and Dare .

Even dho i haven heard Dare's voice on vent i think is a pretty cool dude , a dedicated person and a workaholic keep it up man i hope to see you as a vp of a companies some day maybe with could hit up a classy strip join some day on one of my usa wild tours lmao .

Joe: one uber sexy dude thanks for being such a cool guy and always taking head on the dramaholics from the e life lmao , if i had to say something fast about him it would be joe knows how to have fun .("colombia is waiting for you one big and happy vacation for cheap")

Rainer: tha homz wow i never had someone that could make me crap up in vent like him , great guy , smart and always ready for some action i would defenly be cool to hit up a bar with him to talk about sports ,movies and old school stuff .

leaders :

i dont know you guys all but it will be great to get to know a little more or spend some time gamin with those who i dont know .

thundercunt: my buddy , lol stop watching jersey shore lol u gonna end up fallin in love with jwow lmao . great guy , positive attitude and a cool guy to talk to , if you game with thunda ur defendly gonna have fun .

i know i little bit about tunning rides so move down to florida and we could take on a summer project .

yoyo :stop hiding from me i just wanna be ur buddy and give u an e hug lmao , let me know when your on vent so we could talk a little , you hardly come on hardcore but i hope we could get a good game going on one day , lets have some fun buddy .

medic : don't denied your feelings for me , you cant hide it u cant denied it . is cam date time lets do a titanic scene jack jack come back jack come back come back cooommee backkk .

milli vanilli: oh lord hes just plain sexy like , this one of the dudes that i would get cod black ops for just to game with him all day long lmao .

illusivek: is allways great to to game with you , im looking forward for some cod blak ops action with you , this is one the guys that you could game with all day . if i ever want to have a land party he would be on my vip so sho!

fem :one foxy lady i havent seen you around in about a minute now but im hoping your hubs gets you cod black ops we gonna have a party with baska in the middle lmao .

duckie :u so sexy when u quak quak and ride ur bike wohoo! lol , on the real note cool dude , we could meet on vegas and party with some strippers lmao . tatto quak on your butt ! lmao

god damn if i write everything about everyone i know damn is going to be a long topic , how gay is that .

kimbo wow lol we have like 5 years playing the same game lmao and fooling around no more late nite calls . i want tickets for ufc !

im just going to do i love u to the rest lol .

baska you sexy women .

aigle i miss u , i want you back !

hobbit when can i sleep over your crib dawg

peter your the biggest slut i know but i love you

valk stop missing out on the et fun and get on my sexy channel

ferd is such a ferdester!

hulk the hulkester one uber sexy big daddy !

nani u so sexy i'll let you kill me all day !

tonka is one sexy toy i would play with u all day tonka big toy for big boys lmao .

krauersaut ur one sexy dude to talk to ,lets do it mac lover!

THE REST U KNOW I WOULD SAY i LOVE U [you]

Haha cute post :D I love what you said about some of them lmao, you say it funny =P

Early gratz on your 1 year in F|A =)

Lovely post you made chuck, you have much love to give to everyone around you :P

Congratz :)

Pfft I play on hardcore and etpub every now and then ... I was playing with you 2 days back under name "lolthisisshit" I even called you hacker , cheater :P zzzz I thought you know its me >.> f*cking Rnade haxor group member = chuck :yahoo

<3 u too

Gaming positive !!! I game pissed because I always get rolled !!!! :rolleyes:

Pfft I play on hardcore and etpub every now and then ... I was playing with you 2 days back under name "lolthisisshit" I even called you hacker , cheater :P zzzz I thought you know its me >.> f*cking Rnade haxor group member = chuck :yahoo

<3 u too

lol thats why i said stop hiding lmao , i wasnt even using a nader :P i had the yoyo bot on :)

baska you sexy women .

Thats all ?? jk lolz .... i miss our everyday talkin on vent ... and u should join us on oovoo one day , anyways It's good to have Someone Like u here Chocolate Cowboy ^^ ...

Ur welcome to come over any time :)

<3

lol thats why i said stop hiding lmao , i wasnt even using a nader :P i had the yoyo bot on :)

.. I always have to change name coz I know you Rnade Cam. haxor group members (chuck, hobbit , venom, fifth, peter) are after my rating >.> you jealous kids :yahoo

<3

Gave me creeps... :D

Gratz for year one :)