Had a blast :D

Chameleon

• Leader

Well said. 

It seems that some arrogant players don't understand that if they drive away 'newbies', then they may have no 'new blood' to feel superior to in the future.

I suspect that some compensate for RL problems in this way.  That is the only sympathy that I can possibly have for those who Red Forman would call "Dumb Asses". 🥟 ( "Dumpling" is the closest emoticon that we have to :dumb_ass: )

Edited by RedBaird
whom -> who, I think I got it right this time...?
  • Like 2

Come visit Jay1 sometime. Plenty of new or beginner level players there. Though the server is often pretty crowded and fast paced because double jump etc. I don't play on Silent much but I guess some "unafraid to speak up" admins should show up in packs and set these people straight. LOL. I'm sure you are aware that there are good people that make poor choices out there. Take this as motivation perhaps? Everyone has an impatient and snappy side. But all have a decent side too.

The opinion of others players isn't important. The most important is the pleasure you can have by playing. Old/young we are just virtual players. For my own i enjoy to play engiee with my rifle :crazy

• 100 2

Easier said than done I know, but try not to pay any attention.  By all means let them know you're new and you're just getting the hang of it - but in reality we all started in the same situation, and you'll improve over time so whatever they say is pretty much irrelevant.

Happy gaming! It's good to have you with us!

• Like 2

It has always been clear in my mind that any FA server is opened to anybody (new player, old player, good player, bad player).

One of our rule say : we dont care how pro any player is.

I repeat that quite often on HC.

Gengis

PS : I am old too ..... 

Edited by Gengis
  • 100 1

Chameleon was this on Silent1 server?  This is where you will find me 90% of the time.  I am nearly 54 and have been playing this silly game since it was released.  You come on over to Silent1 server and I will team up with you.  Have you play Engineer, I will be your dedicated medic, cover your ass, kill the baddies shooting at you when your head is down with pliers in hand, revive you when you get slain.  I will lead you to objectives and infuse your scaly little color changing ass with situational awareness and map savy!  If this sounds like something you might be interested in then I am your Rodent!