Tattoo

Chameleon

I like tattoo's on other people :)ย  No tats for me, but I do like them on others.ย  You should put some photos up of your inkses!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Heaven:) said:

It really is addictive, right? ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

whats next for you?

Super addictive.. Every time I get one, all I can think about is getting the next one lol I am getting both grandchildren's initials and my great nephew's initials as well.. Then I will be filling in the gaps to finish my sleeves hehe..

1 hour ago, RatSpit said:

I like tattoo's on other people :)ย  No tats for me, but I do like them on others.ย  You should put some photos up of your inkses!

I absolutely will.. All of mine are basically jail tats, no colors, all black and a bunch of families initials. My goal is to have all of my families initials tattooed on me.

1 hour ago, Heaven:) said:

This was my last, itโ€™s half of my sleeve! Based on Harry Potter๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

got 4 more sittings and the full sleeve will be done! :D

12EEB2E1-1B3B-42FD-86F9-444F8DBBC8A8.jpeg

That's amazing looking, I love it!ย  The ones I have aren't near as nice as yours, they are more 'Jailhouse' tats..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...