erdenberg_t1 - Enemy Territory Waypoint

DoubleDragon

erdenberg_t1

View File

Update doesn't have any bot commands for game goals to defend like camping or hiding works fine for a small map.

This is for the Bazooka fans :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Added on hardcore. We need the erdenberg_b1_goals.gm and erdenberg_b1.gm - No? I can rename b3 version and get it going but since you are at it, can you please provide complete set? 

@DoubleDragon

Let me know which one you need if anything else don't see anything missing but way points for b1. I mean from my omni-bot folder for making way files.

I wouldn't suggest renaming an reusing other map gm's or ways there can be problems. Like from t1 to b1 the flag was moved up stairs and the side entrance is available only on b1.

Currently trying to brute force a rar and retrieve some of my old data cause I lost pass pc is running max at the moment.

• Administrators

erdenberg_t1.pk3

That's the version which we run on server.  Sorry for the confusion. 

For above map we need - 

erdenberg_t1.way

erdenberg_t1_goals.gm

erdenberg_t1.gm

Can you bundle all 3 together in 1 zip and update your download? I will - clean up this topic so no one gets confused - if someone finds this topic through Google.  - Thanks!