Random Maps I Remember Liking

Finest

I remember there was a map called Cortex i want to say, its like your a tiny soldier in a huge house? Anyway im sure someone on here remembers the exact name of the map.

Another one was the Super Dunk map where each team had to grab the obj and jump on the trampoline to try and make yourself go threw the hoop with the obj, i really liked this map!

Super Goldrush was another map that I really liked when it first came out.

Was wondering if anyone else liked these maps? or maybe old cool maps similar to these?

Maybe get the in rotation? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Finest said:

I remember there was a map called Cortex i want to say, its like your a tiny soldier in a huge house? Anyway im sure someone on here remembers the exact name of the map.

Cortex_who, that map was not very well received, most people hated it, except me.

2 hours ago, Finest said:

Super Goldrush was another map that I really liked when it first came out.

I also remember that map, they added it in jay2, if I remember correctly it was 2 years ago, but they removed it, I do not know what was the reason :(

• Like 1

• Leader

Cortex may show up on some servers, but not on Jay #1.  I think that I have seen it on one or more of our Silent or NQ servers recently.

Searching for "Cortex"  in Topics.

(... back from an unsuccessful search for something else...:( )

HaHa...I was writing this post when Heaven's post appeared.  :D  Some h8te it, some LUB it!.

• Leader
11 minutes ago, Heaven:) said:

Cortex absolutely blows

:offtopic

When you get to be a Staff+ level admin in F|A, you sometimes have to control the almost uncontrollable urge to edit others' posts.

Cortex absolutely blows balloons! 🎈🏀 🏈 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1