What is ADMIN's function?

Koizarada Non Ducor Duco

I was playing now, and an "admin(?)" (using Clan TAG) was playing in a 5x3 team where with the exception of me, the other two had a ridiculous PRW and the others from the same ADMIN team with a high PRW. I do not understand the criteria for choosing Clan members ... Is it to put together a strong team and expel the ones with the fewest abilities, so that the number of players in the Wolfenstein Enemy Territories gets smaller than it already is? And it was two games like that. Since admin can not or does not know how to use the shuffle, why do not you auto-shuffle without restarting after each start of the game? Because if it depends on the goodwill of some the amount of players tends to get smaller and smaller.

If you have any emails I will send you another demo!

Att,

Koizarada

2018-11-11-114333-capuzzo.dm_84

Edited by Koizarada Non Ducor Duco
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP

As far as the Shuffle command, it's only higher level Admin that have it, like Level 16 or 17 I think

i watched the demo  scores where like 320 too 170 ....  it was 5v3 .. but i didnt see anyone say even teams.. 2 admins on.

all i can say is ask a admin to even in future if he  or she doesnt then u get a demo and send too staff. it will be handled .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

It also annoys me when I have to remind the admins of the balanced the teams. The worst is when they do nothing and ignore the requests...
Next time, write to the chat. Not everyone keeps checking their scores (tab key).

Fresh demos:
https://ufile.io/0r5q8 (8 MB, 5 or 6 FA stuck )

Edited by ed_
I added two demos

Hey guys,

It has been said many times but just keep in mind that us admins want to play and enjoy ourselves too. If we forget to press tab or don't notice teams are uneven straight away, just give us a friendly PM and i'm sure one of us will move or sort out the teams. If the same admin continues to neglect the teams over several maps, feel free to make a complaint but remember we are here to have fun just as much as you guys so sometimes we miss things.

@ed_ I watched both of your demos. 

Demo0014: You did !howfair and after about 10 seconds,  Scoofi moved. I don't see the issue in this demo? He noticed you asking for teams, after his killing spree ended, he was more than happy to move. Renegadepig also did !teams2.

Demo0015: You PM'd the admins to sort out the teams. Immediately, Renegadepig moved someone to other team (a weaker player) which allowed you to join and help allies. I noticed scores were pretty bad there (in favour of axis) but axis were 2 down so when you asked them to sort out teams, they must've assumed you were talking about the number of players being uneven on each team. Map progression was also pretty okay on that map anyway. 

When looking out for uneven teams just keep in mind the map progression as well. Also,  high skilled fraggers are good but a good objective player is better sometimes.

Thanks for the reports.

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

Do not explain this to me what I saw, because I really know what an uneven game looks like.
Admins (unfortunately, many of themdid not care about even up teams. If I was not so intrusive, they would still play like that. 
In both maps I started recording after many minutes of uneven play.

When I was in FA, it was like that, but then I could do something about it. As you can see, Ducor Ducor also noticed the passivity of many admins.
That is why this thread arose - from irritation.
Edited by ed_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, admins should even team, but they should do always not only when they want and with they want.

today i was playing. teams scores are 300-150. bukwild for sure is a good boy. but every time he permits that people join stacked team and they join they join and they join. after that, when finally look at scores and what is happening, he moves ppl (with highest xp). But admins should even team when ppl join or what? today muted me cause i pm him score was 315-156. Can you explain me that???

• Administrators
3 hours ago, the Pope said:

Ok, admins should even team, but they should do always not only when they want and with they want.

today i was playing. teams scores are 300-150. bukwild for sure is a good boy. but every time he permits that people join stacked team and they join they join and they join. after that, when finally look at scores and what is happening, he moves ppl (with highest xp). But admins should even team when ppl join or what? today muted me cause i pm him score was 315-156. Can you explain me that???

Do you have screenshot or anything for it? @Buckwild - can you please look into this one and share your side of story? - Thanks

• ET Member
On 11/12/2018 at 1:25 PM, ed_ said:
Do not explain this to me what I saw, because I really know what an uneven game looks like.
Admins (unfortunately, many of themdid not care about even up teams. If I was not so intrusive, they would still play like that. 
In both maps I started recording after many minutes of uneven play.

When I was in FA, it was like that, but then I could do something about it. As you can see, Ducor Ducor also noticed the passivity of many admins.
That is why this thread arose - from irritation.

I going to get into a pissing match about this,

But when you where admin, you rarely ever moved yourself to another team.  I've had several chats with higher level admins that where on and until they Pm''d you to move, you wouldn't move.

I'm not perfect, and barely average at this game.  But when I see issues on maps, especially since I play S!lent almost daily, I move people or myself.

And when people ask about teams, I  do my best to look at them, and based on who's playing and the !howfair and /scores if I think someone should be moved I do it. 

3 minutes ago, Renegade Pig said:

But when you where admin, you rarely ever moved yourself to another team.  I've had several chats with higher level admins that where on and until they Pm''d you to move, you wouldn't move.

Seriously? When was it? 5 years ago? You have not written to me in this matter not once.
I change teams so often that I even got the nickname Ed The Balancer. 😆

You attack me, although I have not even mentioned You. So you feel guilty?

I would love to have the shuffle command :)  Moving individual players seems to rarely go smooth.  So many are just selfish about this and want to fight you or make shitty remark in main chat just to make sure everyone knows how they feel.  I remember the good old days on my old server with auto balance and when we went to silent mod we lost this.  The atmosphere of the server turned into a porta potty at an out doors Rock Festival.  Now everyone wanted to see the paper work for "WHY," you chose to move them.  This is a damn game people, a public server game, not a tournament for money.  I can only speak for myself on silent1 that I try to always be checking with tab and then /scores and I move myself or go spec and wait a short time to see, then !putteam myself to the team that needs help regardless of numerical balance.  I hate the fight that comes with !putteam on other players 😕   My thoughts here are a bit off topic.  I apologize for that. 

• Like 3
  • 100 1