COD4 Server New Suggestion

racingmax53

• Administrators
On 11/15/2018 at 5:57 PM, Cit0 said:

Any map, but what I really need is the SS for the source code on

penetrationcount, surfacedepth, and bulletfireparameter

I don't think COD4 source code was released. I am not sure how anyone will be able to help on this one? Basically what you are asking is please take me to Pluto so I can analyze it's weather. Hyperbole request for me. Please correct me if I am wrong on COD4 source code. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, daredevil said:

I don't think COD4 source code was released. I am not sure how anyone will be able to help on this one? Basically what you are asking is please take me to Pluto so I can analyze it's weather. Hyperbole request for me. Please correct me if I am wrong on COD4 source code. 

From what I know you are correct. And even if you aren’t correct, doing it is pointless. There would be too many codes and variables to modify on each map to even estimate how long it would take to do such a thing (considering almost every object is penetrable). 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Sonofdoc said:

From what I know you are correct. And even if you aren’t correct, doing it is pointless. There would be too many codes and variables to modify on each map to even estimate how long it would take to do such a thing (considering almost every object is penetrable). 

Well cito mentioned it would be possible to do it, one way or another. Nothing good gets done fast. So if he can do it - dang that would be kick ass. Worth a shot, imo. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, daredevil said:

Well cito mentioned it would be possible to do it, one way or another. Nothing good gets done fast. So if he can do it - dang that would be kick ass. Worth a shot, imo. :)

If all we have is a compiled version of the source code and is all we can use then yes we are out of luck unless we happen to use the open source Call of Duty 4 reimplementation which I doubt.  Once I get COD4 I plan to download it's mod tools to see if anything can be done there to fix it.

• Like 1