Insurgency Insurgency Sandstorm Server - Beta - Fearless Assassins Server Online

daredevil

• Administrators

I have started beta server available today for Insurgency sandstorm. We will be soon adding US based servers as well once we upgrade our current machine with 32GB RAM. That's planned soon. For now It's EU based servers.

Server - =F|A= Beginners CooP #1 | CLAN-FA.COM

Easy IP - sandstorm1.clan-fa.com:27040

Server - =F|A= PvP PUSH - EU | CLAN-FA.COM

Server - =F|A= HARDCORE - ALL MAPS | CLAN-FA.COM

Server settings, we will update based on feedback. We plan to run 2 US and 2-3 Euro servers for it for now. Please share your feedback here.

PS If something doesn't work, please be little patient, we will get it all squared soon. We are also planning to update our US machine with new hard ware. Lot's of new changes are in progress. 

Thank you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

The server is successfully up and running, DD! As of now, there is no in-game console to connect to the server, and most servers by default are in the Versus gamemode. 

If anyone wishes to connect to the test server, choose Play --> At the bottom of Versus --> Browse Servers

Screenshots are attached.

After reading the documentation, the launch parametres for a Coop server would probably look like this:

InsurgencyServer
Oilfield?Scenario=Scenario_Oilfield_Checkpoint_Security?port=27102?querypo
rt=27131?MaxPlayers=24 -log -hostname="=F|A= Coop Test Server”

Combing through the Config parametres, and hoping to test out the server with other members later today!

20181109083306_1.jpg

20181109083258_1.jpg

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, GoogalaJones said:

Combing through the Config parametres, and hoping to test out the server with other members later today!

ill be around later today ill hit you up and hopefully a few others and we can test it out :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Update - 3 servers are up.

"=F|A= Beginners CooP #1"

"=F|A= PvP PUSH - EU | CLAN-FA.COM"

"=F|A= HARDCORE - ALL MAPS | CLAN-FA.COM"

We are working on fixing pvp. It seems pvp gets auto changed to coop because of broken mapcycle may be. We will see how it goes.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, daredevil said:

We are working on fixing pvp. It seems pvp gets auto changed to coop because of broken mapcycle may be. We will see how it goes.

Thanks to @redfromsvn , the PVP server is now showing up in the correct section, as well as having a mapcycle added.  It'll need testing to check if the mapcycle works properly and loads into another Push(PVP) map ^^

Edited by GoongalaJones
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is this an add on to Insurgency or a whole separate game?  I have Insurgency, if this is a free add on or nicely priced at least, I would try it out with everyone :D

4 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Is this an add on to Insurgency or a whole separate game?  I have Insurgency, if this is a free add on or nicely priced at least, I would try it out with everyone :D

It's a new game that comes out in about 2 weeks after the release date being pushed back a few times. From what I've seen of it I probably won't be getting it until the prices drops considerably but you should watch gameplay videos first to see if it's for you. Our insurgency servers are great and there's a server list on the wiki that shows their settings if you want to try any out 😛.

Here's the steam link for Insurgency Sandstorm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ElEl said:

It's a new game that comes out in about 2 weeks after the release date being pushed back a few times. From what I've seen of it I probably won't be getting it until the prices drops considerably but you should watch gameplay videos first to see if it's for you. Our insurgency servers are great and there's a server list on the wiki that shows their settings if you want to try any out 😛.

Here's the steam link for Insurgency Sandstorm.

Thanks, I will check it out :D