Website 2019 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

Noticed the "100%" last night. Way to go people! We are good for another year.

Edited by Neuro
  • Like 6
  • 100 1

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Humpty said:

hey ive been donating $20.00 a month for server hosting for a year now and havent seen my name up here once.

Thank you. I guess, you where the one I was looking for. Can you please send me your transaction ID in PM and if available subscription ID (old paypal) or billing agreement ID (new paypal update). It seems forum think your subscription has expired and hence the issue. This is what I see from my side and hence forum doesn't show me any invoice. Von is busy with life so I am going to pick up on adding monthly donations. I will add your total donations missed so far in 2019. 

Another problem is monthly subscription is from addon A and donation is addon B - both different developers and company. Both addons doesn't talk so monthly donations don't show up and hence manual work required to add instead of regular auto.  - Thank you!

Update 1 - Found it - will add all your donations to 2019 goal so far and then I will keep adding manually going forward. So sorry for the delay. 

image.png

Update 2  - Added and fixed. 

• Like 6

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Professor Tony said:

$100 to the cause. Donation through Venmo so @daredevil will have to add it manually.

Added - Thank you.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, daredevil said:

Thank you. I guess, you where the one I was looking for. Can you please send me your transaction ID in PM and if available subscription ID (old paypal) or billing agreement ID (new paypal update). It seems forum think your subscription has expired and hence the issue. This is what I see from my side and hence forum doesn't show me any invoice. Von is busy with life so I am going to pick up on adding monthly donations. I will add your total donations missed so far in 2019. 

Another problem is monthly subscription is from addon A and donation is addon B - both different developers and company. Both addons doesn't talk so monthly donations don't show up and hence manual work required to add instead of regular auto.  - Thank you!

Update 1 - Found it - will add all your donations to 2019 goal so far and then I will keep adding manually going forward. So sorry for the delay. 

image.png

Update 2  - Added and fixed. 

Should i be doing it a different way that is easier for you?

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

I received a message earlier  this that said venmo was suspending US operations.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kooki said:

I received a message earlier  this that said venmo was suspending US operations.

I don't think they are suspending USA operations or that's not what it was said in their earning call this quarter. I actively follow paypal. But I have heard stories about them cancelling account for no valid reason. In that case, I have created account in Cash app as well. Cash also accepts BTC. 

I will share the details later in first post. 

22 hours ago, Humpty said:

Should i be doing it a different way that is easier for you?

PayPal is easier for non US peeps. If you are from US, please use Cash or Venmo. Will share Cash app details. It would save us some transactions fees. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...