ET Server =F|A= NQ#1 XP Save - Updated to NQ 1.2.9 B6

daredevil

16 hours ago, kmi said:

Does anyone have fov resetting problem after new map besides me?

No i dont have any fov reset issues but i have fov and screen res set through HLSW so for every server in my list the following settings are set each time i connect along with the same in my autoexec.cfg

+r_mode "-1" +r_customwidth "1280" +r_customheight "1024" +cg_fov "106" +set com_hunkmegs "768" +vid_restart

And yes before anyone says i know the resolution is odd but i've changed little in the past 15 years and i like it as it is, if ti ain't broke n all that. :D

Edited by Snuffs99

16 hours ago, kmi said:

Does anyone have fov resetting problem after new map besides me?

looks like you haven't copy your cfg file from noquarter folder to NQ

if you don't have any, just set in settings fov that you like and then write in console:

/writeconfig kmicfg

/exec kmicfg

/vid_restart

fov should stay 

• Like 1

That is very weird. This is the first time I'm hearing about this and the map is running on other servers as well.

Are you running "etl_bergen_v3.bsp"? I noticed that there is also an "etl_bergen.bsp" in the pk3, which is an unfortunate remnant of the testing process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 11/17/2018 at 8:03 AM, kemon said:

That is very weird. This is the first time I'm hearing about this and the map is running on other servers as well.

Are you running "etl_bergen_v3.bsp"? I noticed that there is also an "etl_bergen.bsp" in the pk3, which is an unfortunate remnant of the testing process.

I think in map voting it will show all bsp names available. I will add another version in block list so only v3 will be their. I completely missed this post. Thanks!

@daredevil I'm very sorry about that. I rushed the release along with ice b2 to get it ready for the tournament by francis. I will make sure to do the next release with a bit more care.

In the meantime, if any of you have any reports or would like things implemented/changed to improve (or test) gameplay, feel free to let me know.

• Administrators

@kemon - No need to say sorry bud. I am just glad some of you active mappers are working on new and updating ET maps. For now, I have blocked the etl_bergen through disable option in map voting, so all good. 

I will ask for feedback to players and might just add banner for the map so it will catch players attention.  Thank you for the maps! 

Request - Is it possible for you to make few maps which can accommodate 30-50 players?  - Thank you 

FWIW NQ1 just times out in HLSW since the upgrade to 1.2.9. I can connect fine and play no problems but just been timed out since the update.

Timeout (24d 20h)

Not got any problems with the other FA servers as they are all pinging fine and show players etc but NQ1 as you see is just timed out all the time.

• Administrators
Just now, Snuffs99 said:

FWIW NQ1 just times out in HLSW since the upgrade to 1.2.9. I can connect fine and play no problems but just been timed out since the update.

Not got any problems with the other FA servers as they are all pinging fine and show players etc but NQ1 as you see is just timed out all the time.

Can you try now? 

• Thanks 1

Yep showing up now mate......that was fast, literally posted here and went on web for 2 mins, went back to HLSW and now its showing, at first i thought i was going mad but yeah.....super fast response.

Thanks Dare, much appreciated. 🙂

Edited by Snuffs99

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

Yep showing up now mate......that was fast, literally posted here and went on web for 2 mins, went back to HLSW and now its showing, at first i thought i was going mad but yeah.....super fast response.

Thanks Dare, much appreciated. 🙂

No worries - That was side effect of one of the DDoS mitigation I did while back. All servers should be effected - not sure why only NQ1 was effected. I am glad you reported. Next time don't wait that long :)

On 12/7/2018 at 2:41 AM, daredevil said:

Request - Is it possible for you to make few maps which can accommodate 30-50 players?  - Thank you 

Hm, I need to check my notification settings, I don't think I received an email on that. Anyway, did you have any particular map in mind that you want overhauled or were you rather aiming at creating new maps @daredevil?