ET Server =F|A= NQ#1 XP Save - Updated to NQ 1.2.9 B6

daredevil

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Masa_1964 said:

I did all this allready in earlier updates (nq2 and nq3), all messed up. I have used 1.2.9 earlier and those gone too. And I did allready put all info and question on discord time of those earlier updates. I know how to install and do stuff on ET... please, I'm not a first timer.

What is the exact issue you are facing with config? You need to tell some more details on it. When the last time we tried NQ 1.2.9 - discord was not even their. It was xfire days :P So if you tells us issues in detail we can help :)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Masa_1964 said:

fixed (so far looked playable now for me now). Can intermission time 10s more and warmup be 10s less.

warm up is now on 40 sec and intermission as well. People downloading maps will have issue if we made warmup little low.

warmup 50 to 40

intermission 60 to 45

Also I would like to have some feedback for bergen_v3 map for Kemon. 

Okay, so i did some extra testing.

I have deleted my profile and config in the NQ map.

When i connect everything is ok, when i do alt+enter(go fullscreen) or change the resolution in the options i get the same problem.

Any idea?

unknown.png?width=643&height=469

Any chance that you could please enable co ops any weapon pick up like it was on 1.2.3? Takes the fun out of being co ops tbh when you can only pick up other co-op weapons as your spotted a mile off when in disguise running round with a sniper rifle.

Overall though I am really glad you've finally upgraded to 1.2.9, 1.2.3 had awful hitbox glitches that were not really addressed till a beta version of 1.2.7, even then they could be a tad sketchy...….much better in 1.2.9.

Thanks in advance, appreciate all the hard work you've done.

Re:

Snuffs....aka S!mpleton

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bigbro said:

that might explain why server reset this morning 

It was restarted cause of connection issues. Based on 15 min time frame tb there were most of 999 pings, restarted when I saw only you in specs.

3 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

Any chance that you could please enable co ops any weapon pick up like it was on 1.2.3? Takes the fun out of being co ops tbh when you can only pick up other co-op weapons as your spotted a mile off when in disguise running round with a sniper rifle.

Overall though I am really glad you've finally upgraded to 1.2.9, 1.2.3 had awful hitbox glitches that were not really addressed till a beta version of 1.2.7, even then they could be a tad sketchy...….much better in 1.2.9.

Glad you like it. Covert ops will get fixed soon, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Leader

I had trouble connecting about 7 hours ago.  I kept getting a "file exist with wrong checksum" error, and then it would try to do the download again and again.  

I finally followed Shana's advice and downloaded and ran the FA-pk3 Cleaner and could then connect ok.  I DL the Cleaner to make sure that I had the latest version.  I am going through my backup records to see what the Cleaner had removed.

" Need paks: nq/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (local file exists with wrong checksum) "

" downloaded and ran the FA-pk3 Cleaner " to make sure that I had the current version... :D

Edited by RedBaird

• Administrators
4 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I had trouble connecting about 7 hours ago.  I kept getting a "file exist with wrong checksum" error, and then it would try to do the download again and again.  

I finally followed Shana's advice and downloaded and ran the FA-pk3 Cleaner and could then connect ok.  I DL the Cleaner to make sure that I had the latest version.  I am going through my backup records to see what the Cleaner had removed.

" Need paks: nq/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (local file exists with wrong checksum) "

cleaner will remove all same name pk3's. I run pk3 cleaner every few months. If you just played on ours, then you might have old pk3 and that's about it. 

8 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Thanks in advance, appreciate all the hard work you've done.

Re:

Snuffs....aka S!mpleton

co-op weapons fixed. :) Thanks for helping. 

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

On 11/6/2018 at 11:52 PM, daredevil said:

warm up is now on 40 sec and intermission as well. People downloading maps will have issue if we made warmup little low.

warmup 50 to 40

intermission 60 to 45

Also I would like to have some feedback for bergen_v3 map for Kemon. 

From what i've seen some parts of Bergen map are bugged. You can literally walk through objects that are supposed to be solid (?) like tanks and there was at least one useless construction post...

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, White Raven said:

From what i've seen some parts of Bergen map are bugged. You can literally walk through objects that are supposed to be solid (?) like tanks and there was at least one useless construction post...

can you please share the screenshot with @kemon. His v4 version is coming up so that can be taken care off? Thanks!