hd crash

sinti

and again i have a big prob    the hd crashed on my laptop and i have lost all  my things    i have tryed to instal the full version et     but  when i start it up   i get the message   open gl  again   the game dont start       i have try many things   but i dont no it anymore    what to do   .  mabey its a driver prob    i cannot update   windows 7 ultimate      so i have again a big prob      i cannot play       but thats the reason   

53 minutes ago, sinti said:

and again i have a big prob    the hd crashed on my laptop and i have lost all  my things    i have tryed to instal the full version et     but  when i start it up   i get the message   open gl  again   the game dont start       i have try many things   but i dont no it anymore    what to do   .  mabey its a driver prob    i cannot update   windows 7 ultimate      so i have again a big prob      i cannot play       but thats the reason   

Update your drivers to graphic card

ok i have update my drivers  and now the opengl prob is gone     thanks all      there are a few things that i have to figured out   its the resolution    i get the start screen after loading  but no text  so i cannot do anything  but the open gl prob is solved  friends 

its solved   resolution is back           the only thing  what i wanna now  is is it possible to get my xp and levels back?   the hd is really crashed no change  to get  my things of  it           

you can't get your  exp back

as for  level i can't really do much there but i do have a tip for you  for next time  save your  ETkey someone other then your pc so next time this happens you do not lose your  exp and lvl

Edited by *Kiba*

ok  its a lesson    its happend  a few times    i have tryed to reed the hd   with usb   but nothing works   so i have to  start again    btw  thanks for the helping      

• Leader
On 10/29/2018 at 6:03 AM, sinti said:

ok  its a lesson 

Also save the silent.dat file from your silent folder.  That produces your silent key, which is how the sided silent servers save your XP  and other data.

This wrist problem + MS Dictation program is giving me a lot of typos and now seems to making me blind!

Notifications help make me find my errors! :D

Edited by RedBaird
typo
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

its   a wonder       i  have my crashed hd      files back    not all    but i have the  et files back and its on the usb stick now     what is the best to do   to get my old stuff back?    i have downloaded the new version  of et     legacy      and started again       but if i find the key from my old hd   where can i place it to get all things back?

Look into your old ET files in ETmain map.there should be your etkey.

Copy it into your new ET installation in the etmain map and it should work.

Sinti kijk in je oude ET bestanden in de etmain map.Daar moet je ETkey in staan.Kopier die naar je nieuwe ET installatie en dan word je nieuwe etkey vervangen door je oude.Als het goed is heb je dan je oude xp etc terug.Succes

ExC

f proberen  excal dank je wel        ik heb me oude key in ieder geval gevonden   en opgeslagen      ga is kijken of ik hem zo naar  etmain van legancy kan krijgen           ben benieuwd we geven niet op excal     dank je wel voor de vertaling        echt super 

have the old etkey  copied to the etmain map       and start the came   but he start not wth  the settings  i wand      but i go figured out     dont give up        

Well hope it worked to get your xp back.

For the settings you prefer i think you should also copy your old cfg,but im not sure about that and if that works for legacy,because i dont use a special cfg so never tried it :)

Hopelijk werkt het en heb je je oude xp terug.

Voor de settings die je wilt moet je denk ik ook je oude cfg kopieren,maar dat weet ik niet zeker of dat ook werkt voor et legacy.Durf het niet met zekerheid te zeggen want ik gebruik geen aparte cfg dus heb het nog nooit geprobeert.

Hopen dat iemand je daar beter mee kan helpen als ik 👍

ExC