Don

DrJekyll

Hello, I introduce myself, Dr. Jekyll (nickname). Belgian. I am 53 years old, entrepreneur, married to my wife since I was 17 years old, two children. I play Ennemy Territory since the release of the game and for quite some time on F / A (good server and very good player). My qualities, I always try to play with fairplay. My fault, I do not speak English well (I'm on hihi translator) but I learn. For some time, I have been asked to introduce myself to be a admin. I do not know how to do it. Maybe some people can help me by reading this. I also intended to donate to the server but I do not have a credit card (I do not like it), only bank card. Also, if the M / A has a bank account, I could make a payment.
Here is. Whatever happens, I love F / A and intend to continue playing long, very long..Dr Jekyll (ludovic)

• Like 4

Hello. I am a bit slow to answer because I do not know English well. (I use translator) but I'm learning now. Am happy to join the group F / A and still happy to play on the server. A big thank you for welcoming me. Ludovic. (aka Dr Jekyll)

• Like 1

Hello Ludovic and welcome on our forum.

Are you french ?

To become an admin you have to post an apply here  : https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/

For donation, you can use paypal : https://fearless-assassins.com/donate/goals/

Regards

Edited by AnG3L
  • 100 1

Hi welcome to the forums enjoy reading and there's a little shoutout chatbox at the right side of the screen in you scroll down at the main page, good luck :)