daredevil

• Leader
6 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

So what exactly does Frag Only mean?

from the server atm...use the same command that ... cheep crowed before i could

]/TDMINFO
N!tmod: Team Death Match Informations.
> Score to reach:
- To win the match, your team has to reach 400 points.
> Timelimit rules:
- If the timelimit is over, the map will end and the team with most points will win the round.
- Reaching the score limit before timelimit hits will end the map.
> Server TDM Options:
- Using 'Kill Based Scoring'. The only way to get points is by killing an enemy (1 point for your team per enemy killed).
- Artillery support is disabled.
- Intermission map voting is enabled.
- Objective: Completing the final objective will NOT end the match. Depending on server settings, the winning team will earn Bonus Points!.

• 100 2

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, RedBaird said:

- Artillery support is disabled.

Can we add Flame, poison knives and M97 to this???? lol

Thanks Red!

• Like 1

• Leader
Just now, -=HipKat=- said:

WHAT?   Add the things that drive the 'frag fanatics' crazy?   :mad  :lol_2:

• Haha 1

Another cool feature is that you can pick up any weapon. Also, since you have 2 main weapon slots - you start off with both SMGs, you can switch one or both of them. So you can have an mp40 and a sniper rifle as a medic for example. Server is purely to kill! :D 

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP
13 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Another cool feature is that you can pick up any weapon. Also, since you have 2 main weapon slots - you start off with both SMGs, you can switch one or both of them. So you can have an mp40 and a sniper rifle as a medic for example. Server is purely to kill! :D 

That's why I always loved N!tmod. One of my LB servers was one of the test servers when it was being developed. I never did understand why it never got more popular.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Thanks Red!

poison knifes should be already disabled. M97 is fun to use so i left it as is. Flamers are easy to kill on non FF server. But if required i can turn of flamer all together. 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, HaZe said:

was by on this server for 1 month. id Like it but nobody was Online, but is nice to see if this server will get more activity :)

Slowly we will get it going :) This is the only TDM server afaik. TDM was added based on our feedback when nitmod was hosted on our forums. I believe then nitrox created new website for nitmod and hosted their. If anyone recalls - nitrox used to be =F|A= member long time back. Good old days. 

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP

Is the mappool still the same as the one probably listed in the suggestion topic somewhere? Or are you gonna have people work on carefully selecting maps that fit the gamemode?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dest!Ny said:

Is the mappool still the same as the one probably listed in the suggestion topic somewhere? Or are you gonna have people work on carefully selecting maps that fit the gamemode?

Open to map suggestions. I believe i just added few ... we can put the ones which we like and remove which we dont like. 

Could you add the timer back? If I remember correctly it was on before (as well as the red bar). Having a number represent the time left is better in my opinion. Hmm can't seem to find a cvar for it, maybe I imagined it being there.

Some other suggestions:

• Remove the autoshuffle feature, it doesn't really work. I moved someone to a team and they went spec and that set off the shuffle. I can't seem to find a cvar for it though. Maybe g_forceteambalance 1 will fix it? 

g_teamForceBalance

If enabled, the game will not allow a team to have more than 1 player more than the other team.

This has no effect on players with the "balanceimmunity" or "all" admin flag.

0 : Disable

1 : Enable

Default: 0
    Note: This option will neither perfom any auto-team-balancing nor move any players to other teams.

• I can set off teammate's landmines even as a medic, maybe this should be removed? I think g_friendlyfire 32 will fix this.
  • Add another bot to keep teams even like on most of our other servers (like 9 v 8). This probably won't be necessary if g_forceteambalance is used.

Edited by ElEl
Other suggestions

Is it good if I report this bug (or not bug?) here?

2018-10-12-190023-et_beach.thumb.jpg.af46bb0ac159281ab9628cdb595459bb.jpg

I killed a medic and started stabbing it for medpacks. As soon as I started, I stabbed myself accidentally. Just like in real life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(noone took my name, it was all me)

E: This is how Jirens problem looked from spectator(see post below):

2018-10-12-191443-et_beach.thumb.jpg.6c1d590bcf0d31e00e078b990c1c5031.jpg

He saw it like:

2018-10-12-191518-et_beach.thumb.jpg.4a5b539561958138b9d0376afb53289b.jpg

SMG couldnt damage him, but panzer, flame could

Edited by Vindstot
E
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jiren said:

I just happened something that is a bug, is that I could not move, I was stuck, I have no idea why that happens to me: /

means? 

2 hours ago, ElEl said:

Could you add the timer back? If I remember correctly it was on before (as well as the red bar). Having a number represent the time left is better in my opinion. Hmm can't seem to find a cvar for it, maybe I imagined it being there.

Some other suggestions:

• Remove the autoshuffle feature, it doesn't really work. I moved someone to a team and they went spec and that set off the shuffle. I can't seem to find a cvar for it though. Maybe g_forceteambalance 1 will fix it? 

How it got kicked in? Auto shuffle only gets kicked in when teams are off by 3 or more. At 2 - it gives warning and at 3 difference it auto shuffles. 

• I can set off teammate's landmines even as a medic, maybe this should be removed? I think g_friendlyfire 32 will fix this.
  • Why settle at 32? I added 128 bit as well - making it 160
  • Add another bot to keep teams even like on most of our other servers (like 9 v 8). This probably won't be necessary if g_forceteambalance is used.
  • Ig_balancedteams and g_teamForceBalance - that is already set to 1.

1:59:17 PM:> g_teamForceBalance
-------------------------------
"g_teamForceBalance" is:"1" default:"0"

That is already 1. Just checked.  Timer i never removed it. 

Here is our TDM score limits - 

if (numclients < 17) then
		et.trap_Cvar_Set(cvar, "200");
	elseif (numclients >= 17 and numclients <= 22) then
		et.trap_Cvar_Set(cvar, "400");
	elseif (numclients > 22) then
		et.trap_Cvar_Set(cvar, "600");
	end

Some answers in red.

20 minutes ago, daredevil said:
1 hour ago, Jiren said:

I just happened something that is a bug, is that I could not move, I was stuck, I have no idea why that happens to me: /

means? 

When he joins the game on either team he seems to get stuck in the floor and can't move, he already tried reconnecting and restarting ET but it still happens. I've never seen this bug before and he only seems to get it on this server.

Demo: 2018-10-12-202114-sp_delivery_te.dm_84

Edited by ElEl
Demo
  • Like 1