ET Server =F|A= FUN #1 - Frag only server - TDM

daredevil

• Administrators

We have converted our old fun1 server to frag only TDM based server. Please give it a shot - 

IP: fun1.clan-fa.com 

et.png

Looking forward for some feedback. I am open to suggestions and tweak for this one. We can do massive changes on this one as per players/members feedback. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprise 4

Its  a pretty fun server! Would love to see that lean feature implemented where you can lean and shoot. Its a pretty distinctive feature that comes with nitmod so that could possibly attract people that are looking for something slightly more different.

• Like 2

Just now, daredevil said:

lean one is not on? can u pls check and confirm? If not, I can put it on. 

Yeah i checked a few minutes ago to see if it was enabled but its not. 

Thanks!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

Yeah i checked a few minutes ago to see if it was enabled but its not. 

Thanks!

Enabled from next map. Give it a try. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Has anything else changed since this done a while ago (except from the lean & shoot thing)? I do enjoy this server but it's always dead and in my opinion the bots are a little too difficult.

Personally Id like the bots to be more difficult

Though I didnt visit the server too much lately, maybe that already got changed to one direction?

• Platinum VIP
15 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

Its  a pretty fun server! Would love to see that lean feature implemented where you can lean and shoot. Its a pretty distinctive feature that comes with nitmod so that could possibly attract people that are looking for something slightly more different.

That was always my favorite feature of N!tmod

• Platinum VIP
16 hours ago, daredevil said:

We have converted our old fun1 server to frag only TDM based server. Please give it a shot - 

IP: fun1.clan-fa.com 

et.png

Looking forward for some feedback. I am open to suggestions and tweak for this one. We can do massive changes on this one as per players/members feedback. 

So what exactly does Frag Only mean?

2 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

So what exactly does Frag Only mean?

Server isn't objective based. If you complete the objective, the map doesn't end. To win a match you and your team have to reach a certain amount of kills or have the most kills when the time limit expires.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, CheepHeep said:

Server isn't objective based. If you complete the objective, the map doesn't end. To win a match you and your team have to reach a certain amount of kills or have the most kills when the time limit expires.

Ahh cool, cool. Thanks Cheep. We should add banners about this on the other servers. I doubt people, most people, anyway, would ever know about it 

• Like 1