ET Server =F|A= FUN #1 - Frag only server - TDM

daredevil

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Jiren said:

I just happened something that is a bug, is that I could not move, I was stuck, I have no idea why that happens to me: /

Contracting Nitrox will help. I have no idea how to fix that one bud for you. 

• Administrators

I have enabled checksums for client binaries -  So if you can't play on server, pls let me know ASAP. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, daredevil said:

I have enabled checksums for client binaries -  So if you can't play on server, pls let me know ASAP.

uninstall the nitmod and still the same thing happens to me before, I'm stuck

• Like 1

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Jiren said:

uninstall the nitmod and still the same thing happens to me before, I'm stuck

Sorry man on this one only nitrox can help. Please contact him on nitmod forums. I really have no clue about this or i can't seem to remember. By any chance u are not !frozen right? can u join server right now? 

4 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Sorry man on this one only nitrox can help. Please contact him on nitmod forums. I really have no clue about this or i can't seem to remember. By any chance u are not !frozen right? can u join server right now? 

I'm in fun1

• Platinum VIP

I was just on there. Good stuff. The BOTS are deadly if you duel them straight on, but lean and shoot confuses them lol

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jiren said:

I'm in fun1

Sorry man i am out of ideas for your issue. Since even with legacy you have issue  - ask here pls  - https://dev.etlegacy.com/projects/etlegacy/boards/1

4 minutes ago, Jiren said:

I uninstalled ET and reinstalled it, I lost everything, my XP, my level 11, and the problem is still not solved

If you ever do that you have make sure you save your silent.dat and etkey if you want to keep your XP and levels :P. Also DD did say to go to the dude on the nitmod forums, so i recommend doing that. :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, Jiren said:

I uninstalled ET and reinstalled it, I lost everything, my XP, my level 11, and the problem is still not solved

I wonder if running system restore to your last restore point will restore your ET Key and Silent.dat

12 hours ago, daredevil said:

Whats the bug? Can u pls explain?

I am sort of trapped, stuck in a position, I cannot move across the map, I cannot shoot. I can only make some sort of jump. Also when the bots shoot at me they don't give damage to me. I tested it in regular ET and in ET legacy

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, 0aporte said:

I am sort of trapped, stuck in a position, I cannot move across the map, I cannot shoot. I can only make some sort of jump. Also when the bots shoot at me they don't give damage to me. I tested it in regular ET and in ET legacy

Need to figure out why it's doing that. You are the 2nd person reporting that, so far. @Professor Tony has also same issue bud. 

Can you guys contact Nitrox? http://etmods.net/forums/