Return from Inactivity xiwa is back from long break

inliner2

Question

Hey guys maybe alot people dont know me nwo but the old and oldest one knows :)

Im back to play after 6-7 long years. Last time when i was write something here is 2012 and 2013 year so, be nice to me :)

If there is inactive member status pls remove.

2 answers to this question

Hi inliner,

Welcome back! After taking a quick look, I can see you made two applications , once back in 2012 and another back in 2013- both of which were marked as inactive before receiving trial or full member status.

As such, your forum group is currently correct as a "Regular User"- there is no inactivity status to remove.

You are more than welcome to make a new application here - more information and the form can be found here.

If you re-installed ET, you likely also have a new GUID which would need to be updated in your profile. You can find up-to-date tutorials for updating your silent GUID (Silent and HC servers), and your PB GUID (All servers) by clicking on the hyperlinks.

Kind regards, and have fun on the servers!

• Like 3

Oh i already updateded my guid on profile. Let me play little bit to get skill back then maybe i will do new application :)

I  will look other guid too. But thank you to take me so nicely 

• Like 2