Pride...'s absence

Pride

Hello. I would like to inform everyone about my temporary absence.I am preparing for the final exams ending the polish High School(which is the equivalent of an American colleague or university).When I pass the exams

(I am waiting for the appointment of the exam) I will become Bachelor of National Security.And if it was not enough then my fiancée decided to move to a new flat. And this way I do not have my pc and internet because we're moving all the time.I will try to come back as soon as possible!As someone said: I'll be back 😝

Edited by Pride
  • Like 7

Thank you for understanding and supporting me.Below I present the look of the graduate badge of my university.BN(Bezpieczeństwo Narodowe) is a shortcut from the polish national security nomenclatureindex.png.7d1d50adda727c07a7009b47d2532696.png

• Like 1