is F A what you think it is ?

Slaughterd

i hope i dont get kick for speaking my mind but i have to say it seams like all of F F is just a bunch of snot nosed bullies instead of working on the problem you just mute me well i tell you what i dont like how you all treat a hand full of us players you seam to do what ever pleases you thats wrong i know the person who started et  didnt imagen it turning into this , you can laugh or what ever im proud to be a enemy territory plaer as well as a fearless assassin but who youre letting rep us out there not doing as good job i could write for ever telling you all the isues there are but does not seem to be getting threw so just know im a fa player for 20 or so years and i dont think i diserve this treatment but i will live and hell youre making my game crazy good when things are strightend out nobody will know how to handel me so i guess thank you ..     thanks for youre time this is Slaughterd reaturning to game   , good day

• Hulk locked this topic

We have got your opinion... If you want to make a complaint post in the right section with any proof you have../Locked