FOR EVERYONE

Slaughterd

They seem to think i will just walk away but they forget i have been playing et for 20 or more years back when it was equal oppartunity killing  , the good days . and thats all im looking for now is for these players in chargge to stop taking there shity life out on me ask the pope we fought last nite and it was good and clean fun thats how it should be . im not going to kiss ass or shut up getting under youre uponits skin is part of the game , i dont know why there all butt hurt at me but just stop making youre selfs look weak by treating players the way they are . you have to play differant and better players to make youre game better and we all can improve . so what do you say truce i whould talk to them on the server but they muted me for a weak and i dont know why . so how abnout a little help here killing and dieing is what et is about just let the best be last standing . just come watch next time im on i know youknow when that is  thank you again . i am part of FA and have been a while 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slaughterd said:

They seem to think i will just walk away but they forget i have been playing et for 20 or more years back when it was equal oppartunity killin , the good days

first off lmfao at playing et for 20+years 

now to my point this is your 6 nonsense topic with you whining and making no sense

you were asked to stop making multiple topics some posts back and here we are again 

next topic gets locked and posting ability's removed im not here to babysit you 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• D..X locked this topic