2018 American Football (Pro and College)

Jack Mehoff

The LA Rams look like they're coming along this year. They could challenge the Eagles for the NFC crown.

Meanwhile, Alabama looks like the obvious National Champion this year with their dominating play over inferior opponents.

• Like 1

LA Rams look unstoppable, honestly. I think Talib and peters are injured but that front 7 is fire. My bears are looking legit and should be 4-0, but rodgers in on another level; i also hate that cobb has a career game every game against the bears. 

Bolts have a good front, but they lost JV  and Henry before the season even started. Rivers is a gunslinger if i ever seen one. hows gates doing on his comeback tour?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AzkaL101 said:

LA Rams look unstoppable, honestly. I think Talib and peters are injured but that front 7 is fire. My bears are looking legit and should be 4-0, but rodgers in on another level; i also hate that cobb has a career game every game against the bears. 

Bolts have a good front, but they lost JV  and Henry before the season even started. Rivers is a gunslinger if i ever seen one. hows gates doing on his comeback tour?

I wish I could say good, when he first came into the league he would remember his dump off and hit the HB all day.  Ya it was Tomlinson but still Gordon can catch and is no joke

they have been trying to use that but I feel that the O cordination is still in need of more professionalism.  We should have never ever ever got rid of Vincent Jackson..... 

6'6 runs a 4.4 and hands that could catch a jello footbal....

I still love em though lol

• Like 2

@Hulk Chicago was lucky to play a banged up seahawks defense. Wilson can drop dimes at any moment. How did they fix the oline? I have seen horrible linemen play for the bears and Ifedi (sp?) brings back bad memories. Playing Miller then mack back to back could put any person in the crazy house!

@AzkaL101 

Not a stellar year for him so far, I was really hoping our #1 pick from a min ago Mike Williams would be more explosive on the scene, I think he could still be but still needs more adjustment time and I think work with Rivers like Peyton Manning and Harrison used to

• Like 1

How did they fix the oline? 

Seems they added one or 2 player and just changed where people are...Seemed a lot better for sure this last week....

I have seen horrible linemen play for the bears and Ifedi (sp?) brings back bad memories. 

Ifedi doesn't stop jumping off sides... We probably get at least 20-50 loss just cause he cannot control himself...

Wilson can drop dimes at any moment.

He is a gold quarterback, leader, everything rolled into one

Playing Miller then mack back to back could put any person in the crazy house!

We did pretty good considering like you said back to back... 

Edited by Hulk
  • Like 2

@Cit0 : actually I hope for you and the Bolts to go a long way, may you still have 3 wins in the AFC West, except against my Broncs :P. 

@AzkaL101Chicago looks on fire with Mack, but I am not sure how long the good stuff will last into the season. Wishing you well :)

@Hulk

well we played you guys already and had a close win. Although I liked the amount of sacks. Goodluck!

This weekend should give a great possibility to get some confidence back in road games for the Broncos. I mean : 1-8 are just really shitty stats. I will be happy with 2 sacks each from both Von and Chubb and our running backs having a feast.

have fun y'all this weekend

• Like 3

@Helsen 

ya that Bronco defense man been killing us for years

🐴💥 D  (Broncos explosive Defense)

Elway has hade to make some tuff decisions over the years there with personnel 

Especially at QB imo

I don’t fully agree with all his calls there and dare I say it... Should have kept Tebow B31680FF-7841-4AFB-9996-76948832A1CD.gif.2fc8cdd96ec0f613f94ccdbf29806c24.gif

ohhh I said it lol 

Behind Peyton there I think he could of gained a lot maybe not the new arm he needed but the kid was a winner and to me you gotta back that

On the reals though feel the same about your horses hope they do great this year!  Out of our division always mind less on a loss to the 🐴 than them dang shifty Chiefs or them other scrubs I don’t want to mention lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2018 at 12:18 AM, Mufasa said:

Tua has it locked down

We'll see if he can play a whole game though. His stats have looked good against crappy teams.