Stock trading

daredevil

• Administrators

Anyone here, who is full time day trader? OR Anyone doing part time trading in stocks? We could create club for stocks trading and I would love to have some discussion on tickers or on trades with fellow gamers. Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP

I wanted to get into stocks last year with a friend of mine but we never got around to it. I'd love to hear what some people have to share if we have any bears or bulls here :)

• Like 1

I've always been interested in doing this as a bit of a future retirement fund since I don't trust UK pensions any more.  

It would be good to invest and set up a second bank account for it so any profits I make can be for the future but I have no idea what I'm doing so I never got involved with it as I would fear losing money

• Leader

I know a little bit about stocks stuff. Not a pro and I would definitely have no real good advise to give. But I would be interested in a club to exchange and discuss. Also willing to invest if something interesting comes around.

• Like 1

I'm interested in this idea. Created quite the same topic a couple of weeks ago and I would be in.

The thing is that the tempo could be wrong for anyone who would think about investing now in stocks, since more and more signs tend to announce a coming crash. Truth or dare ? Who knows ? But caution...

Edited by .KeLFOuTO!r.
  • Like 1

I've had my eyes on tesla stocks for a few months. I am really into stocks and trading but alas, i have no money for such things ATM. Google stock, gold stock, Tesla, Oil, Canadian dollar are some of the things i am interested in, and track regularly. I have few friends interested in such things, so a club would be rad 👍

Also, FYI, Gold has climbed by a massive margin since 2000. It was approximately 340 per ounce at that time and the last time i checked it's quadrupled that value at 1200 dollars an ounce here in Canada.

Edited by Verillaxus
Added stuff on Gold stock

On 9/26/2018 at 5:54 AM, daredevil said:

Anyone here, who is full time day trader? OR Anyone doing part time trading in stocks? We could create club for stocks trading and I would love to have some discussion on tickers or on trades with fellow gamers. Looking forward to it. 

I started in 2006. From 2009 professionally. Now I have free from fx, but I could draw lines.

• Administrators

Will create the clubs and will add sub channel on discord so we can share charts and info. Here is my account for sharing charts. I am playing NG lately. 

Made little on the weed stocks last 2 weeks.  Here are my thoughts on NG - 

fnEwg6hH

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, TulsaGeoff said:

Wish I got into Aura Cannabis back in August when I last looked at it. I hold stuff for a bit and am always interested on this topic.

You should check TLRY, IGC, etc. Damm my colleagues, made killer on it. I believe each made more then 20K. crazy money made. I don't have big portfolio and i can't do day trade, so i am limited with my choices.

On 10/3/2018 at 10:43 AM, .KeLFOuTO!r. said:

Which gateways do you guys use to perform your operations ?
I'm still comparing the offers to get the lowest charges on each operation.

FXPro.com