What is most annoying and irritating death in ET for you?

Nancy

For me is always was death from Panzer, when you flying far far away like a little "b***" :P

Also then you are the spy, and you think you found a perfect ambush position for a little SK just near spawn, but the second allies stomp you with his stinky boots

PS just remember most stupid death evar: then you are a medic, and you are tried to poison someone, but pressed a wrong button and instead to kill your enemy, - you are feeding him a medpacks and running in panic backwards, coes he is after you, knifing air...

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

What else than poison knife? :D 

Im okey with panza. I mostly /kill before they kill me. And soooo good seing their reaction after they vaporized themselves ^_^ (they deserve it muhahaha)

Stomp is so rare I dont care about it.

But also mg42 is irritating. Like here :P:

1463162713_mg42overdeath.png.15be50c56dbc7fd32c0ddff3580761ee.png

But I generally dont like explosives :( You dont get the chance to fight them

• Like 4

Getting the stompage to me is by far the worst, especially when it was tactically planned on ya

Makes me feel all dang my awareness skills are all off 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Killed by (in order less or more)

thompson/mp40 < TK < arty < Headshot < knife < goomba < pushed from platform < "when I type" !

:D

The best I prefer to do :

"When they type (jk)" > push from platform > goomba > knife > headshot > arty > TK > thompson/mp40

In all of those cases, always fun :)

Edited by 0siE.
ortho
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I´m having last bits of enemy shredded and teammate run pass me from 1m aways, still the game decides to "correct" my position and warps me to different location. Ofc aim goes off then...

Also it´s funny when I turn around after shootout and run couple of meters and then hear "ding". Upon checking whats going on I discover enemy being killed by HS...

Autoreload off and switch to akimbos...

Only when reaching safe spot start reloading.

Reminds me of players who would throw 2 medpacks in dangerous situations and blocking\pushing me or blocking enemy with their body, like those 2 medpacks would help when a pro comes out behind corner with 3HS kills. Better cover me and after enemy is down give a needleshot, that´s more useful.

Also players begin for ammo and looking at FO not covering the possible enemy routes. Again pulling out ammo packs and pro jumps out of the corner ding ding both dead.

That´s why I don´t give any ammo unless you cover me, not staring into my wide blue eyes like it is meant to with Ray Tracing.

• Like 1

Using the sten....pewpewpewpewpewpew ( In my head: I've got him defiantly )...pewpew HHHhhhhhhhssssssssssss (oh sh*t, no I dont).  Then proceed to get killed only to find out the other guy had 3 hp.

• Like 1

Most annoying death.  By far the most annoying death is when I am on a moving vehicle, truck on supply depot etc, and a team mate jumps to the vehicle and smashes you like a bug.  OH OH another :D 

When you are in close fight with another player and they jump in panic as you kill them...but their dead body gives you the goomba smash :D 

• Like 6