Kooki

Accident on horseback

Well....I'm at the emergency room 1f629.png😩
I decided to try horseback riding yesterday evening. It turned out to be a freakin mistake! I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. The horse made a sudden jerk and reared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Surprise 2
  • 100 1

The beginning of the story really had me worried, especially the part about being stirrup-dragged by the horse.

• Like 1

I had same thought as Baird :D I started thinking about what I write while reading it..... fortunately I can drop that :)

Good to hear nothing serious happend :) (if I understood correctly :P )

• Like 2

So the same I was like omg how much damage was done ohhh no 🤕

Man the flip on that had me busting up 🤣

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA OH THAT WAS SOME GOOD STUFF..cracked me up..😂

If a joke has to be explained then its not a good joke but.. for those who may not remember there used to be mechanical horses outside of stores.  You put in a nickle and you would get a rocking horse ride for a short time.  Its for kids.  You dont see that much anymore.. but i just had to try it one more time.  :)

• Like 3

The horsies are gone now? 😮 AND the rocket ships, too??

• Sad 1

I mean, they say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.

That means they are still with us, dont worry :)

Remember those machines they were a must to go on local fair. I remember used them couple of times, dangerous game, also remember to fall lots of times. 😅

I must say I was confused too at the beginning of your post as I thought you were riding a real horse. 🐎