im really annoyed

BitchPudding

i cant find a server that is actually enjoyable. 

when i play on jay1, everyone knows your a covert ops because it shows in big bold letters "enemy in disguise", then they shoot you. it also bugs me because compass on there stays way too long and you actually see people your standing above, looking around for you without you showing your there.... then they find you and kill you because of that damn compass.

then i try hardcore. i like hardcore, but its always the same maps voted for ALL THE TIME. its always supply depot or braundorf and like 5 other maps that are always voted. they are small maps that are easily funneled and its very predictable. you go down from a spawn like one or two hallways and there they are, ready to kill. never an open map. you really cant do anything. 

can we make adjustments some how like removing enemy in disguise for jay or changing the maps on hardcore.

Hey pudding,

Perhaps you can try playing on multiple servers and you dont have to stick to one so theres variation. A couple hours on Jay1 then perhaps you can play on Hardcore or Silent1. Alternatively, you could try Jay3 as well with its fast paced shooting. That way you dont feel like you've been playing the same map over and over because yes hahah hardcore is pretty much tailored to a specific kind of player, ones that like a certain kind of map which is why those are played all the time. Im one of them nubs and for some reason i dont get bored of it haha. :P

See you around. ;)

• Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 2:49 AM, BitchPudding said:

when i play on jay1, everyone knows your a covert ops because it shows in big bold letters "enemy in disguise", then they shoot you. it also bugs me because compass on there stays way too long and you actually see people your standing above, looking around for you without you showing your there.... then they find you and kill you because of that damn compass.

On 9/16/2018 at 2:49 AM, BitchPudding said:

can we make adjustments some how like removing enemy in disguise for jay or changing the maps on hardcore.

i never understood why this radar exists.. on other game its a cheat xD

i also dont understand why everybody can see enemy in disguise. it should be limited to certain classes as it was meant to be, though the object will be in danger more often and a good defense teamplay is needed.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 9/18/2018 at 7:19 PM, djpailo said:

The thing that really annoys me is FIA italy and Goldrush SE on hardcore. If you are axis in italy, or allies on goldrush, you will never win. 

I think I need to deploy some stats for maps to record win or loose. Then it would be easy for me to calculate % winning of each maps. Then we can easily adjust maps and other map related settings to balance it out. I will see what can be done. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

On 9/20/2018 at 5:48 PM, Piotr2 said:

Seems legit but it is jay1 feature for long time..

doesnt mean its good to have. it literally gives the enemy a bulls eye to shoot you. you have a target on your back titled enemy in disguise then to add on top of it... the amount of time your compass is on. cant say how many times ive seen people look for players on that compass. its so easy to identify too

Edited by BitchPudding
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
On 9/18/2018 at 9:32 AM, Schmerzen said:

I didn't know any of those things about covert ops in jay1, that explains a lot of my failures as a cvops. It is annoying.

I must be blind, because I've never seen that

20 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I must be blind, because I've never seen that

try it sometime. go as a covey and just stand there. they will shoot you.

also anytime you see the enemy wearing your teams colors it auto highlights enemy in disguise

• Surprise 1