Jay1 Connecting issue

mayan

Hi DD, Thank you for the reply and offer. I got it fixed though, I reset my network settings in windows and restarted my PC and it connected first time. I'm running windows 10.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, JirenTV said:

uninstall the punkbuster service
delete the pb folder
insert cl_punkbuster 0 in the shortcut ---> et.exe
insert in the cfg:  pb_cl_disable

Will putting cl_punkbuster 0 in the cfg give a different result?

On 9/18/2018 at 9:58 PM, fisticuffs said:

Hi DD, Thank you for the reply and offer. I got it fixed though, I reset my network settings in windows and restarted my PC and it connected first time. I'm running windows 10.

so is this all that problem is? everyone else fixed too?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This has nothing to do with the server. You can have red bars in the lagometer and still no lag. This can happen if you have an another connection to somewhere which is sharing the bandwidth. I.e., when using a software like Hyper-V or Vmware. If the connection in these hypervisors is in idle state, the red lines in the lagometer will be purely cosmetic thing. Disabling additional network adapters not in use should fix this. Or shutting the internal network down (if you are not familiar with these terms you are probably not using this software).

If someone if experiencing the lag though, then it requires some knowledge about network troubleshooting to track the source down.

Edited by boki