Insurgency Insurgency: Sandstorm - Delay

Verillaxus

"Dear community, Today we are announcing the delay of Insurgency: Sandstorm from its originally planned release date on September 18th, 2018. The game will now be releasing for windows PC on December 12th, 2018 and the Pre-Order Beta will continue until the release of the game."

Read the rest with this link:

https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791462486805#announcements/detail/2678968478677434648

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

[Focus] JamesToday at 12:07 PM

Hi @everyone , Insurgency: Sandstorm releases December 12th on PC. The Pre-order Beta will continue until the release. We feel it is in the best interest of the game and our community to deliver the best possible experience. More information: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/29907/new-release-date-in-december(edited)

Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums
Dear community, Today we are announcing the delay of Insurgency: Sandstorm from its originally planned release date on September 18th 2018 for Windows PC. The game will now be releasing for Windows PC on December 12th 2018, and the Pre-order Beta will con...
Edited by Kooki

10 hours ago, Kooki said:

[Focus] JamesToday at 12:07 PM

Hi @everyone , Insurgency: Sandstorm releases December 12th on PC. The Pre-order Beta will continue until the release. We feel it is in the best interest of the game and our community to deliver the best possible experience. More information: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/29907/new-release-date-in-december(edited)

Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums
Dear community, Today we are announcing the delay of Insurgency: Sandstorm from its originally planned release date on September 18th 2018 for Windows PC. The game will now be releasing for Windows PC on December 12th 2018, and the Pre-order Beta will con...

Did my link not work?

its good they are delaying so that we will have a better game when it release then play with all this issues. but 3 months delay is too much.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kooki said:

yes but when somoene said it must have been a joke i thought someone needed more proof.

Ohhhhhh. ok. I understand. I thought he was joking.

Edited by Verillaxus