forum interface help

vehx

can someone tell me if the personal gallery is still part of the profile ? like with the older interface , there was a gallery tab on my profile and thats where i posted things etc.etc. ,,,,,, is that still available , and if so how do i get to it ?

well sort of yes... i found my old gallery pics , but i have to go thru activity , and then images etc. ... i was wondering if there was a tab already to go to it like there use to be ... ? not so much for my sake , but i have no idea how to direct someone to my pics without a very long explanation , and since this is my main social media site ,,,yes im serious ,,, it would be nice to point people at my profile when i want to show  pics etc.,,

thank you so much DD ,, i kind of found my way to it ... i just go to my profile name at top and click on my activity , then images albums etc... so cool ,, thats what i was looking for ,,, i saw videos...?  can i upload video to FA site like images?  instead of linking to youtube?

that would be awesome ... there are some videos of my music that i would love to share with FA but i am no where near ready or wanting to post them on youtube

• Like 1

and again thanks DD i totally missed the other tabs where my thread is ...DOH... thats even better than the old gallery tab ....

Just now, vehx said:

and again thanks DD i totally missed the other tabs where my thread is ...DOH... thats even better than the old gallery tab ....

and thanks to El xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Leader

( See next post!  :D ) Links to YouTube vids would save storage space for the FA site.  

Edited by RedBaird
See next post :D
  • Like 1