What is the best part about getting drunk???

Urine_Sample

23 members have voted

1. 1. The best part about getting drunk is...

• Puking
    • The balls/bravery you gain
    • Driving
    • Drunk seXXX
    • Spending money you supposed to save
    • Passing out and getting markered

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me....ehh....mostly balls i guess.

You say literally whatever the f*** you want in parties.

For my friend, drunk sex and puking.........

yeahhh you probably know what happeend

I'm amazed when I wake up I only remember half of the way back home so I'm always wandering how the hell did I get home in one piece, with everything in order.

And hangover headaches are a pain...

I'm amazed when I wake up I only remember half of the way back home so I'm always wandering how the hell did I get home in one piece, with everything in order.

And hangover headaches are a pain...

Drink a glass of water while your drinking - then drink 1 before you goto bed - 90 percent of the time my headache will go away and you wake up feeling better. But not ALL the time :P

it makes me talk... it makes me be funny (even failing)... sometimes it makes me dance....

but the best part is the way u feel when ur drunk... its the nice feeling... u feel just fine ( a little drizzy) but anyway it makes u feel like everyting is dam funneh and it makes u forgot your fear and unfreeze the things between "friends" or girls u dont even wonder than could talk them...

thats why i love alcohol in party's

and god dammid... one thing is drink alcohol and another one is been an alcoholist !

Agreed! :)

Drink a glass of water while your drinking - then drink 1 before you goto bed - 90 percent of the time my headache will go away and you wake up feeling better. But not ALL the time :P

Agreed! :)

And drink as much wather as you can at morning, and eat some food with lots of FAT and hangover will disappear.

I'm amazed when I wake up I only remember half of the way back home so I'm always wandering how the hell did I get home in one piece, with everything in order.And hangover headaches are a pain...

Water and take a B-vitamin complex prior to drinking. Also eating eggs the morning after, and I think bananas really helps reduce the amount of time you feel bad. You can google it, but if I remember right eggs contain an amino acid that breaks down some acetone derivative making it easier for the liver to metabolize and excrete. The bananas just provide electrolytes, like potassium which is lost when drinking, hence why you take the B-vitamin complex prior to drinking. Also sports drinks help replenish the lost electrolytes.

And drink as much wather as you can at morning, and eat some food with lots of FAT and hangover will disappear.

Morning before or morning after? Morning after is a bad idea IMO, unless you like double ended output. Morning/afternoon before is good because the fat tends to coat the stomach lining and slows the absorption of alcohol.

• Administrators

Water and take a B-vitamin complex prior to drinking. Also eating eggs the morning after, and I think bananas really helps reduce the amount of time you feel bad. You can google it, but if I remember right eggs contain an amino acid that breaks down some acetone derivative making it easier for the liver to metabolize and excrete. The bananas just provide electrolytes, like potassium which is lost when drinking, hence why you take the B-vitamin complex prior to drinking. Also sports drinks help replenish the lost electrolytes.

Noted. But problem is as soon as I see beer, I forget like I had to take something before drinking! I would probably take after once enjoyable mental state is gone. :D

Morning before or morning after? Morning after is a bad idea IMO, unless you like double ended output. Morning/afternoon before is good because the fat tends to coat the stomach lining and slows the absorption of alcohol.

That's what i wanted to type about fat, but my English isn't good enough loudly-cry-smiley-thumb2528261.jpg

And yes, morning after you get drunk. At least works for me, when i wake up after night full of alco all i want to see is MINERAL WATHER!

I drink water when I get home drunk before sleeping but when you have beer, liquor and wine in the same night, water can't get it right. Drinking few glasses of water between alcohol sounds good, I've heard about it but never tested it. Should try bananas too, but usually my appetite is bunk the next morning. Regardless of what I drink and how much of it, most of the time I'll end up with a headache in the morning.

On a side note better to lay off the booze altogether.

yall doin this crazy type stuff man. just try some aleve in the morning (like 4 o clock). 2 glasses of water. and then go back to sleep. when u wake up again. eat a lite breakfast and you good. simple and quick

O and LU.... ur sig and prof pics give me inspiration! lol!

:yahoo

Edited by Buffmaster

O and LU.... ur sig and prof pics give me inspiration! lol!

:yahoo

thats so gratefull from you D: im glad u like em :lol:

btw I3lessed told me once than the best thing for the hangover is "drink some gatorade and pop an advil, good to go ;)"

but have anyone tried it before :blink:?

Noted. But problem is as soon as I see beer, I forget like I had to take something before drinking! I would probably take after once enjoyable mental state is gone. :D

Haha, very true man. There have been a few times I didn't do that, and had to pay. Most often though, I just drink some water in between drinks if I'm drinking hard alcohol. If it's beer..I just drink more slowly and have a water every now and then. I haven't had a hangover in quite awhile. Granted now that I'm getting old as dirt, I'm not drinking as much either. Giving my liver breaks to recoup.

thats so gratefull from you D: im glad u like em :lol: btw I3lessed told me once than the best thing for the hangover is "drink some gatorade and pop an advil, good to go ;)"but have anyone tried it before :blink:?

Done it.......it's a fairly good solution, but once the advil/alieve wears off, your in hurt city if you've been drinking hard from my experience. If I'm just chillin and having beers then that's a good prophylactic for hangovers.

Speaking of which...has anyone ever tried menudo to cure a hangover. I've been tempted a few times, but it just doesn't sound that appealing to me.