Other VIP

Symfony

Question

Can I have the platinum VIP forum group? My subscription renewed a couple months ago but I figure the people who can set forum groups are pretty busy and this isn't super high priority.

• Confused 1

3 answers to this question

• Administrators

Old forum to new forum - Paypal API has changed. Sadly old forum Store API was really mess. Yes even though it's paid software, API was mess. 

I have re-issued the invoice and mark it as paid - manually. Sorry for the delay. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daredevil said:

Old forum to new forum - Paypal API has changed. Sadly old forum Store API was really mess. Yes even though it's paid software, API was mess. 

I have re-issued the invoice and mark it as paid - manually. Sorry for the delay. 

Thanks, I know everyones busy and I didn't wanna bother over just the forum group. Money went to the clan and that's what matters to me

• Like 2

• Administrators
Just now, Symfony said:

Thanks, I know everyones busy and I didn't wanna bother over just the forum group. Money went to the clan and that's what matters to me

Thank you. 

• Like 1