LeFrancis

LeFrancis

Hi boys and girls, 

I am LeFrancis, some of you (old ones) may remember me as a shout-caster, some others as a ret*rd posting journals everyday on crossfire, some others simply don't know me! I created in 2008 a team named follow.et and 10 years later we still play together from time to time (but this time we have beards :{D). I've been browsing the Internet because I try to gather people still playing this game. I found your forum and I'm really surprised to see the activity in here! I started a website and a youtube channel that you can find on my profile which will be related to gaming in a funny and original way! You can find below an example of the last ET LAN (I hope it's ok to post links)

Here

There are still some ETplayers but we are quite spread out... We should gather and enjoy some top quality game sessions together! 

Awesomely yours,

LeFrancis - A retired computer player

Edited by LeFrancis
  • Like 6
  • Love 1