Hello all, stopping by to check in and catch up

EmtHipple

Hello gang, Its been awhile since i stopped by and for that I am sorry, But as life often does things got complicated for a awhile and unfortunately my gaming habit took the hit. 

So we are up to three kids now( proactively limited now lol) My wife gave me a wonderful baby boy this time around! Eldest daughter is in cyber school starting the second grade( Yikes!!! where is the time going) but she is a whiz on the PC thanks to it and on the honor roll. She has already caught the gamer bug from me so who knows maybe someday she can join the ranks :). 

My daughter with the health problems is doing much better( fingers crossed), It will be the long game with her as the DRs dont have any great news in terms of long term development, But she is a happy child and starting kindergarten( which she seems to love and has already made a few friends), So life goes on in the crazytown that is my house. Speaking of(  not sure if I already told this) I bought a house! Its a handyman's special so it has been consuming a huge amount of my already limited time. 

And now the work news. I was promoted to Lieutenant this year and boy has it been a crazy year. I've been trying my best to be the officer I always wanted to work under, taking inspiration from legends like **** Winters and those like him. My people come before me, and as such I have been unable to send my free time( whats that) on gaming. Hence why I am typing this at 0300 while they are racked out in the bunks. 

But enough about me. How have you all been? lots have changed since we last spoke im sure. 

I miss you all very much and hope to at least drop into the forums and hangout from time to time. Maybe even get some game time in COD again. But I will admit i have fallen from grace.....I have become a dirty console peasant.... Its just easier to grab the xbox controller some nights than to set the laptop up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...